Mancini: "I'll forgive Tevez if he apologises"

Re: Mancini, ill forgive Tevez is he apologises.

Tottenham says they'll have him. If the price is right.
How about 10p ?

r.soleofsalford said:
mammutly said:
At the end of the day, this will be about one thing - money.

Tevez can't get what City pay him anywhere else and his transfer value to the club will plummet if relations are not repaired.

There will be a compromise and Tevez will stay and will play. He's 2 good performances away from most fans forgetting about Bayerngate.

He isn't going to go in January unless someone offers around £30 million and I just cannot see that happening.

i agree, he will probably struggle to get another team to pay him the huge amounts of money we pay him.

regarding his transfer value, surely if his transfer value reduces his signing on fee will go up meaning more money for the shithouse.

also there`s a difference between celebrating city as a team scoring, even if its tevez that scores, and fans chanting that weasles name. if he scored a hat trick in a wembley final against the rags i wouldnt sing that cunts name.

I think the signing fee is a percentage of the transfer fee, so it would go down.

I agree about the team/player difference but a lot of football fans are more fickle. A winning goal after coming on as sub against Bayern at home followed by a stage managed post match interview would have the tabloids drooling over "Tevez says Sorry in Style" etc. etc and public opinion would be changed overnight.

Such is the modern game.

As long as he is connected to Joorabchian he will continue to destabilise any club he plays for. He thinks if he gets the fans onside he can take the piss out of club,manager and board alike.

Remember Mascherano at Liverpool? It started with reports that his missus couldn't settle in Liverpool (who would?). I'm sure they weren't staying in a squat in Bootle but reports made it sound that way. Then in the closed season Hodgson was phoning Mascherano but no call was answered or returned. Then the player says he does not want to return to Liverpool and the club are forced to sell to Barca.

It all sounds familiar because it's got Joorabchian's prints all over it.

Mancini is the boss. Tevez is just a tool to be used by him if necessary and appropriate.

Or tossed aside if that's the right thing to do.

On this matter I trust Mancini totally. Tevez's opinions are irrelevant. He is paid to play, nothing more.

Just get the twat out of the club he will never stop sniping at us for years after leaving, just like the arsehole at spuds.

Mancini, ill forgive Tevez is he apologises.

Hooleygun said:
As long as he is connected to Joorabchian he will continue to destabilise any club he plays for. He thinks if he gets the fans onside he can take the piss out of club,manager and board alike.

Remember Mascherano at Liverpool? It started with reports that his missus couldn't settle in Liverpool (who would?). I'm sure they weren't staying in a squat in Bootle but reports made it sound that way. Then in the closed season Hodgson was phoning Mascherano but no call was answered or returned. Then the player says he does not want to return to Liverpool and the club are forced to sell to Barca.

It all sounds familiar because it's got Joorabchian's prints all over it.
Good post that and makes a lot of sense.

Well despite what many are saying on here I think this is a good development in something that has done nobody any good. The club has come out of it in a stronger position by showing it wont be pissed around by any prima donna superstars but it may have to take a financial hit if they offload Tevez in January under the present circumstances
I have yet to be convinced Tevez did refuse to come on and think the whole episode blew up in Mancinis face mainly because of a personality clash that has been ongoing with Tevez.
Mr Mubarak should lock his self in a room with the pair of them and tell them to sort it out. If it can be sorted out then everyone involved will be better off, Tevez can still get his move Mancini still can call on another world class player and the club can recoup a larger financial return if and when somebody wants to buy him. If it needs some humble pie to be eaten then so be it.
I think Tevez could be a great asset if he has now learnt his lesson that he cant be a petulant sulky git and expect to be able to pick and choose who he wants to play for and if he has his family here he may now start to show some maturity. Mancini may need to be a bit more professional when he has personality issues with his players and Kia Joorabchian needs to fuck off and find another gravy train to ride on.

As others have said, bringing Tevez back would ruin the football we are playing now without him. Fukc him off I say and get shut once and for all.

Tevez apologise?

I think he's waiting for flying pigs first.

dick slexia said:
Well despite what many are saying on here I think this is a good development in something that has done nobody any good. The club has come out of it in a stronger position by showing it wont be pissed around by any prima donna superstars but it may have to take a financial hit if they offload Tevez in January under the present circumstances
I have yet to be convinced Tevez did refuse to come on and think the whole episode blew up in Mancinis face mainly because of a personality clash that has been ongoing with Tevez.
Mr Mubarak should lock his self in a room with the pair of them and tell them to sort it out. If it can be sorted out then everyone involved will be better off, Tevez can still get his move Mancini still can call on another world class player and the club can recoup a larger financial return if and when somebody wants to buy him. If it needs some humble pie to be eaten then so be it.
I think Tevez could be a great asset if he has now learnt his lesson that he cant be a petulant sulky git and expect to be able to pick and choose who he wants to play for and if he has his family here he may now start to show some maturity. Mancini may need to be a bit more professional when he has personality issues with his players and Kia Joorabchian needs to fuck off and find another gravy train to ride on.

Done nobody any good?

Have you seen Silva play since Tevez has been banished?

Have you seen the flair with which Dzeko has been playing since Tevez has been banished?

Have you seen our passing game in the final third since Tevez has been banished?

Tevez and scum have one thing in common - they are both history!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.