Mancini IN ..

Mancini really had genius foresight last summer when it came to the market.

Let's sign last season's top scorer and Player of the year.

In addition, that unknown Italian international fella called De Rossi.

Throw in Eden Hazard and we are clearly dealing here with a managerial visionary to the tune of another £90m.

He has not been proved right in any way shape or form, top players come with certain guarantees of their own.

Where was his foresight and outside of Nastasic, knowledge of the market?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Throw in Eden Hazard and we are clearly dealing here with a managerial visionary to the tune of another £90m.

He has not been proved right in any way shape or form, top players come with certain guarantees of their own.

Haha. What he did do which was quite clever - machavellian even - was start having public hissy fits that for once he wasn't getting the lion's share of the world class players on the market.

It's left him with a ready made excuse and with our more gullible fans pointing the finger at Brian Bloody Marwood, who was basically doing what he was told.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Haha. What he did do which was quite clever - machavellian even - was start having public hissy fits that for once he wasn't getting the lion's share of the world class players on the market.

It's left him with a ready made excuse and with our more gullible fans pointing the finger at Brian Bloody Marwood, who was basically doing what he was told.

I suppose it's easier for us to blame Marwood because Bob said so rather than the Sheikh or our visionary championship winning Manager.

The biggest fault of Marwood was his inability to shift the dead wood... or roll back further letting Hughes have a free reign on some crap

crystal_mais said:
Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I suppose it's easier for us to blame Marwood because Bob said so rather than the Sheikh or our visionary championship winning Manager.

The biggest fault of Marwood was his inability to shift the dead wood... or roll back further

I said it at the time. When Mancini said "ask Marwood" in that presser he was sending a message to Abu Dhabi. Marwood works with the hand he is given by the board. He wasn't buying/selling a second hand car, where his friendly personality might make/break the deal.
He was working on multi million pound deals. Mancini hung him out to dry in the minds of daft fans who don't know what goes on behind the scenes and see the football world as black and white. You can see it now on this forum, people blaming Marwood for our poor season. One could call it a genius move by Mancini. A win/win.

I'm in for Mancini IN.

We need consistency. Any manager will have bad patches we just need to show some faith.

crystal_mais said:
Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

The biggest fault of Marwood was his inability to shift the dead wood... or roll back further letting Hughes have a free reign on some crap

That was Khaldoon al Mubarak and Garry Cooke on that one but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

chicagoblues said:
Didsbury Dave said:
chicagoblues said:
To support the manager is to support the club .
Mancini IN
No it isn't. To attend matches is to support the club.
Really?
So you attend matches but take a piss at the manager?
and you disrespect the manager ,the one the club made decision to hire ?
By the way ,I do my share in every bit I can.
Your narrow mind is taking a toll on you and you think you are smart but you keep forgetting that this man city club has gone global now.

It doesn't matter if you are from Manc, or overseas
It doesn't matter if Alex Williams came to your primary school to deliver a training session or not
It doesn't matter if you are a season ticket holder or you watch the match on TV (TV rights money goes into the club the same as the ticket price

WE ALL SUPPORT CITY

It's not a competition for City's No.1 Fan

ArdwickBlue said:
chicagoblues said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Really?
Your narrow mind is taking a toll on you and you think you are smart but you keep forgetting that this man city club has gone global now.

It doesn't matter if Alex Williams came to your primary school to deliver a training session or not
It doesn't matter if you are a season ticket holder or you watch the match on TV (TV rights money goes into the club the same as the ticket price

WE ALL SUPPORT CITY

Yep I agree with that entirely.

ArdwickBlue said:
chicagoblues said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Really?

WE ALL SUPPORT CITY

I had Mike Doyle rather than Alex Williams at mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.