Mancini Interview BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
aguero93:20 said:
I think the headlines chosen by the media to summarise the interview's content here might be prejudicing people's view of what Bobby actually said....

What? Bobby giving the papers a story they didn't have before and making headlines whilst admiring the sound of his own voice and massaging his own ego ?

Nah ... I don't believe it! :)
Not getting involved!

bobby didn't write the bloody headline

Re: Bobby takes the credit ...

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Will never forget what he did for City, but could say Erikksson and Hughes had a hand building this City team too.

I was a big fan of Sven and his (brief) time here but I think its stretching it a tad to say he had a hand in building this City team. Hughes has more of a case if only by unselfishly demonstrating what not to do when handed a large wedge of cash and the brief 'Go spend and make us Champions'

Re: Bobby takes the credit ...

squirtyflower said:
aguero93:20 said:
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=296380&start=90
say the mods are delighted with mancini today!
I'm glad someone had noticed!

Five separate threads and counting

Considering its City related, most wont think of looking in the General section tbh.

No different than Moyes trying to claim credit for how well Everton are doing under Martinez.

Mancini failed to get the best out of the squad. Anyone can buy players, but not everyone can get the best out of them.

It is silly to suggest that the success this season is down to him when Pellegrini's new signing Navas is the top assister and Negredo is our top scorer. Nasri is like a new signing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.