Mancini or Hughes - you decide ?

lancs blue said:
183sash said:
bollocks , have you been today , can you honestly say that hughes would not have got us at least the same amount of points that mancini has - i just cant see him going fucking mad and geeing up the players at half time - i fucking want him to suceed but ive lived through to many false dawns

Yes, did you honestly miss all those draws against mid-table/bottom-half teams under Hughes?

To be fair we didn't lose to a lower table side until Mancini came in.

Mancini every time. He's more tactically adept than Hughes and he can make changes at the right time.The Italian also appears more asured and confident on the touchline compared to his predecessor, who sometimes looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights.
The one area where Hughes has the upper hand on Mancini is the strenght of his backroom team. I remain to be convinced that Kidd offers the same level of support that Team Sparky provided.

scorer said:
183sash said:
bollocks , have you been today , can you honestly say that hughes would not have got us at least the same amount of points that mancini has - i just cant see him going fucking mad and geeing up the players at half time - i fucking want him to suceed but ive lived through to many false dawns

Yeah I could

Burnley Home - 2 points dropped
Hull Home - 2 points dropped
Bolton Away 2 points dropped

... get real he is absolutely f**king useless

Don't really want to perpetuate this topic as its pointless, but you can also add.....

Burnley Home - conceded 3
Hull Home - conceded 1
Bolton Away - conceded 3
Sunderland Home - conceded 3
Spurs Away - conceded 3

Only Utd 4 (2 games), Everton 2, Blackburn 1, Scunthorpe 2, have scored against us since he took over (we won 2 of those), and includes 4 clean sheets, with a makeshift defence.

MANCIO4EVER said:
And not to forget that Mancini is currently permorming with Hughes choosen stuff.

hughes signed well, maybe santa cruz was a mistake, but players like kompany, given, de jong, bellamy have been excellent.

not overwhelmed with vieira to be honest, an holding mid with no legs isnt very exciting.

terry phelan fan club said:
The one area where Hughes has the upper hand on Mancini is the strenght of his backroom team. I remain to be convinced that Kidd offers the same level of support that Team Sparky provided.

Really ? I thought it was by far his biggest weakness, 'Team Sparky' as you call them added nothing because they were all yes men, nothing else, that was why he brought them all with him. Mancini is using people he had never worked with, and its working just fine by the looks of it.

fathellensbellend said:
MANCIO4EVER said:
And not to forget that Mancini is currently permorming with Hughes choosen stuff.

hughes signed well, maybe santa cruz was a mistake, but players like kompany, given, de jong, bellamy have been excellent.

not overwhelmed with vieira to be honest, an holding mid with no legs isnt very exciting.

Good point, I have to admit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.