Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt that that reason, in part, why barca, bayern and united are so far in front in their respective leagues is because they are, uniteds debt aside, the 3 best run clubs in europe. We need another 5 years of stability to establish ourselves as a top, top club.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:09 am --<br /><br />Btw i still cant believe how shite we were against ajax, home and away, still having nightmares.

The reason they are the best clubs is because they don't accept failure, I would take success over stability every year!

Moody said:
The reason they are the best clubs is because they don't accept failure, I would take success over stability every year!

stability more often than not breeds success.

arsenal would have fallen away earlier without wenger imo.

although he should have got them the odd FA or league cup in the last few years.

everton are still pushing up the table with moyes and well the rags have dominated for 20 years.

ban-mcfc said:
Moody said:

although he should have got them the odd FA or league cup in the last few years.

everton are still pushing up the table with moyes and well the rags have dominated for 20 years.
Stability breeds success only if the right manager is in place, mancini is not the right man unless he's allowed to spend 100+ mill every year and we both know that ain't gonna happen and will take our club backwards a little bit more every year, I can't stand by and watch that!

Moody said:
ban-mcfc said:
Moody said:

Stability breeds success only if the right manager is in place, mancini is not the right man unless he's allowed to spend 100+ mill every year and we both know that ain't gonna happen and will take our club backwards a little bit more every year, I can't stand by and watch that!

we need to spend 50 mill every summer to keep us topped up just like barca do.

unfortunately brian marwood was in charge and fucked everything up last summer.

ban-mcfc said:
Moody said:
ban-mcfc said:

We had clear problems last season which were covered up by the rags being shite and then a bottle job. As they were covered up by a title win everything was rosy but it was a shite prem year in terms of challengers. We need a final £100 million to finish the job off and then £20-30 million a year afterwards would of kept us going. Unfortunately we didn't and have gone backwards and now its clear we need to upgrade the squad this year

ban-mcfc said:
Comrade Buka said:
ban-mcfc said:
2 of the worst, most ridiculous posts i've seen in a long time.

Thanks for your input. Your rhetoric is sublime.

your insistence in slating a man who's just landed us 2 trophies in 2 years, for the first time since 1969 is sublime.

and "arab money" sounds just like a rag.

If you are immune to facts, no matter what they are called. That's on you.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:33 am --<br /><br />
Ragnarok said:
Comrade Buka said:
ban-mcfc said:
2 of the worst, most ridiculous posts i've seen in a long time.

Thanks for your input. Your rhetoric is sublime.

I suppose with all this arab money, you could manage the team yourself to success. Why dont you go that and then get back.

Straw man much?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ban-mcfc said:
Moody said:

We had clear problems last season which were covered up by the rags being shite and then a bottle job. As they were covered up by a title win everything was rosy but it was a shite prem year in terms of challengers. We need a final £100 million to finish the job off and then £20-30 million a year afterwards would of kept us going. Unfortunately we didn't and have gone backwards and now its clear we need to upgrade the squad this year

disagree, 70% of the season we were brilliant, the first 3 months untouchable.

we dipped around this point but regained form upon the return of carlos which gave us a much needed boost.

we bought very badly in the summer and it's cost us. plus a few injuries haven't helped, the rags are having their best league season since i can remember which is why the gap is so big.

The cookie monster said:
He keeps chirping away on his anti mancini campaign,thread after thread
Leave him to it..

Eeez important to improove.

How have we improved?

The worse position in CL?
The ~30% less goals?
The pedestrian build-up play?
The complacent (if that is what it is) players?
The lack of width and pace?
The shoddy transfer windows?

Do elaborate.

We've had a poor season. Nothing more.

You don't sack a manager after a poor season. Especially when the previous two were successful.

Write this year off, rebuild in the summer and go again next year. In three seasons, we've had one poor season. It's not as if we are steadily getting worse. This season if anything goes against the trend.

Plus we had a shocker in the summer, and that wasn't Mancini's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.