Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

I get the support for Mancini and I admire it, but at what point do some of us take off the blue tinteds and really look at things objectively?

What Mancini has done for this club is amazing and has obviously bought a lot of blind support, but 10 points behind the leaders, absolutely needing a win to stay in with the tiniest sniff of the league, we produce that? Against a newly promoted team? (I mean no disrespect to Soton btw, they gave us a shafting today but I believe is was as much us playing utter shite as it was them being great).

Something smells fishy cos as shit as we once were, this is the City of now, where decent football and decent results are expected (whether we like it or not), not the good old days of York away. Going to be interesting to see how the next few months play out.

NoahCity said:
de niro said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
And my point is that because we are 2nd doesn't mean our football is anywhere near 2nd best. We are 2nd because we play shit for 80-85 mins but nick winners eg Reading, Swansea, WBA, Fulham, Southampton

So like the rags then?
except we aren't nearly as good as an attacking force.

It makes no difference as long as you nick a winner in the 85th minute. They've been lucky, we haven't. Tonight aside we've done ok.

CC1 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
CC1 said:
But we are still second and the scum have earned the most points they have ever earned after 25 games. So we can't be that bad
I would hardly say a Dzeko late show or individual brilliance like Tevez v Swansea show how well we are playing

Eh? All I am saying is that despite Yoonited reaching record number of points in the Premiership after 25 games, we are still second. We might be playing 'crap' but others are playing worse than us BECAUSE WE ARE SECOND

sometimes you have to ram the point home.

only one thing for it people ......PANIC PANIC PANIC

at the risk of being shot down, do we really need a witch hunt after a defeat? today was as bad as i have seen for a long time given the quality and the expectations,
But is this not the time to take stock and come back stronger, bobby may or may not be the man to take city on but lets appreciate these are our glory days people.

This was like Mark Hughes last game against Spurs. I dont count the Sunderland game coz he was before that.He can make excuses about injuries but he still as a good squad and we should be doing better than this.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
CC1 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
I would hardly say a Dzeko late show or individual brilliance like Tevez v Swansea show how well we are playing

Eh? All I am saying is that despite Yoonited reaching record number of points in the Premiership after 25 games, we are still second. We might be playing 'crap' but others are playing worse than us BECAUSE WE ARE SECOND
And my point is that because we are 2nd doesn't mean our football is anywhere near 2nd best. We are 2nd because we play shit for 80-85 mins but nick winners eg Reading, Swansea, WBA, Fulham, Southampton

Do you ever have anything positive to say about City.All I`ve seen from you is whinge,whinge,fucking whinge ??? !!!

baildon blue said:
This was like Mark Hughes last game against Spurs. I dont count the Sunderland game coz he was before that.He can make excuses about injuries but he still as a good squad and we should be doing better than this.
That is genuinely the last time I remember us playing that badly.

christen at St Marks said:
BlueAnorak said:
I wish most of the Trolls on here would just f*ck off and support Chelsea so you can indulge in your sport of sacking the manager on a regular basis. The last thing we need to do is sack the manager. Back him and get him the players he wants and we WILL be successful.

Yaya
Silva
Nasri
Kun
Edin
Garcia
Rodwell
Sinclair
Milner
Mario
Clichy
Maicon
and the list go's on and on

youve just named about 8 players who helped us win the league - your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.