Mancini OUT NOW!!!!

citytillidie24 said:
I never wanna jump the gun with this sort of thing, but I've had enough already. That was a disgrace. At one point I'm sure the team didn't know the formation they were playing. No one wants to play for Mancini it seems, problems with Tevez, and we look lost without him.

Mancini out I'm afraid.

To be replaced by? Souness? Graham? Big Phil? "Curbs"?

Don't be silly ya'll; Mancini will get it right.

PaulPowre said:
The bloke is shite.

2-1 down and takes off Ade and brings on Zab FFS.

Disgraceful tactics..

Just got in and seen this thread, not read a single word of it apart from the op.

PAUL POWRE YOU ARE A RAG TWAT, FUCK OFF!

Gutted about today but predicted result. Hopefully it'll do us some good and get the players questioning themselves. Don't really want to say it but can sort of see us beating WBA next week and giving the scum one hell of a game.

I think Mancini should make some changes, pick players with a bit of fight in them - drop Yaya, Boateng, Ade and Balotelli and stick in Johnson, Zab and Sweep, with De Jong and Tev coming back in. We need to get some team spirit going and I reckon it's being ruined by these half-hearted new players who've ousted players who actually care about our club. I'm excluding Silva of course who's pure class.

To be honest, I have total faith in Mancini and know we will win trophies with him in charge. Too many fickle fans on here. So.... we've not had a good week. There's still a long way to go. Have faith and give the team support. MCFC Forever!

this thread is a fucking disgrace, you should be ashamed of yourself for it
we're 4th after 10 games, we beat chelsea
we lose once to a team we should of beaten and you call for mancini's head?
im quite frankly embarrased to be associated with you

PaulPowre said:
The bloke is shite.

2-1 down and takes off Ade and brings on Zab FFS.

Disgraceful tactics..
brilliant pal,must mention it to the board,"Dear Mr M,im sure you are aware about our winning formula for being so successful,therefore,any Manager that dare take the hot seat at our beloved club must only be allowed an absolute maximum of 12 months to achieve glory,silverware and stability whilst remainig undefeated.no wait,untouchable or thy will be dismissed with immediate effect.

mancitypj said:
To be honest, I have total faith in Mancini and know we will win trophies with him in charge. Too many fickle fans on here. So.... we've not had a good week. There's still a long way to go. Have faith and give the team support. MCFC Forever!

Did you go to todays game?

I did and by the end of it I thought City looked to be playing school boy football - those left on the pitch were running around aimlessly chasing the ball - and I'm not so confident in Manchini's ability to win trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.