Mancini OUT NOW!!!!

And then what would happen? We'd bring in a new manager, who'd bring in his own players, he wouldn't get the time to succeed, we'd sack him. And repeat.

Kneejerk to the max. Tosser.

(I'm not happy with the performance today, but even the best have blips. Let's see what we can do against WBA next week.)

threads like this make me think whats the point of going on this forum Im sick to death of the negativity, this thread is an absoloute disgrace.

go fuck yourself op, we're at the higher end of the league and have never been in a better position, were you a city fan when we got relagated?

Mancini is not the problem, Its some of our players im afraid. This game will have been the biggest eye opener for Mancini since he has been here in terms of the mentality of some of the players. Some of them just do not have what it takes and im not talking about talent Im talking about wanting to win football matches. To top it off the two players with the best mentality at the club at the moment were not playing today no coincedence then that we seen the worst display of BM's tenure. Roberto is a different breed to some of the players in the team today and I think he will weed out the weak minded and there are a few imo.

Time to move on lads, we have the derby in 2 weeks time, lets get behind Mancini and the team. We are City super City!

theres only one carlito said:
To top it off the two players with the best mentality at the club at the moment were not playing today no coincedence then that we seen the worst display of BM's tenure.

11 players giving it 100% every game is what would lead us to success. Or even 9-10 players, we can probably afford a luxury player or two. To me, Tevez, De Jong, Silva, Milner (whether he plays well or not), and Kompany will always give 100%. Not so sure about the others, 100% from the likes of Barry and Yaya seems like a rarity.

I dont think i have ever been this gutted after a deafeat,we simply cannot afford to lose games like this.The next two are must wins and with the europa game inbetween it will be even harder.
In my opinion we need to stick to 451 and let it evolve ,negative or not the midfielders need to work harder at getting forward and putting in more effort getting back.All in all we are not far away but we have to get used to teams and there fans raising there game against us,we are now the team everyone wants to beat,that is why we have to be tight and patient in games and winning 1 nil away will do.
The player we missed the most today was de jong ,he fills those gaps all around the pitch.We need to improve quickly and me Mancini needs to get this team working for eachother and fast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.