Mancini OUT NOW!!!!

inbetween said:
Time to move on lads, we have the derby in 2 weeks time, lets get behind Mancini and the team. We are City super City!

agreed, but funnily enough we always seem to do well against united after a run of bad results.

Glazers_Wallet said:
OP F*ck off u sad **** i was there when we was sh*t this is f*ck all go to sold trafford u depressin cnt!
No matter how extreme, wrong or "depressin", this forum is for opinions of all nature.

Seriously, stop calling anyone who disagrees with you a ****. It's very childish.

Seriously, stop calling anyone who disagrees with you a ****. It's very childish.[/quote]

childish would be starting a thread saying mancini out despite the fact were 4th !!!!!

warpig said:
inbetween said:
Time to move on lads, we have the derby in 2 weeks time, lets get behind Mancini and the team. We are City super City!

agreed, but funnily enough we always seem to do well against united after a run of bad results.

Remember Away at Wigan before the Derby a couple of years ago? heres hoping.

Bluemoon115 said:
Glazers_Wallet said:
OP F*ck off u sad **** i was there when we was sh*t this is f*ck all go to sold trafford u depressin cnt!
No matter how extreme, wrong or "depressin", this forum is for opinions of all nature.

Seriously, stop calling anyone who disagrees with you a ****. It's very childish.
When you're 4th, there really is no place for some of the comments I've read. Look at Chelsea at Blackburn; a machine who have been built over several seasons. They could have been beaten comfortably if Blackburn's forwards had been on their game

Every season throws up results like this, but some of you are too quick to panic. The League table reflects where we are, and how we're doing. Not one game

Marvin said:
Bluemoon115 said:

When you're 4th, there really is no place for some of the comments I've read. Look at Chelsea at Blackburn; a machine who have been built over several seasons. They could have been beaten comfortably if Blackburn's forwards had been on their game

Every season throws up results like this, but some of you are too quick to panic. The League table reflects where we are, and how we're doing. Not one game
Exactly. You strongly disagreed with the OP using logic, and you didn't need to call anyone a ****.

Bluemoon115 said:
Marvin said:

Exactly. You strongly disagreed with the OP using logic, and you didn't need to call anyone a ****.
But I can think it. And so it might as well be said

1 Chelsea 10 5 0 0 16 0 3 1 1 11 3 24 25
2 Arsenal 10 4 0 1 15 5 2 2 1 7 5 12 20
3 Man Utd 10 4 1 0 13 4 1 4 0 9 8 10 20
4 Man City 10 3 1 1 7 5 2 1 2 6 5 3 17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PMSL

LoveCity said:
theres only one carlito said:
To top it off the two players with the best mentality at the club at the moment were not playing today no coincedence then that we seen the worst display of BM's tenure.

11 players giving it 100% every game is what would lead us to success. Or even 9-10 players, we can probably afford a luxury player or two. To me, Tevez, De Jong, Silva, Milner (whether he plays well or not), and Kompany will always give 100%. Not so sure about the others, 100% from the likes of Barry and Yaya seems like a rarity.

I completely agree. Until we get every single player in our starting 11 thinking and more Importantly WANTING NO MATTER WHAT to win and actually believing it together then performances,results like this will happen. Its not a coincedence that teams can raise their games for the big teams its easy because its the one time they all want the same thing. We seen that against Arsenal last week,even with ten men,it was not the fact we had ten men it was the fact we wanted to beat Arsenal ditto chelsea ditto the rags but winning league titles you have to want this every single game and at the moment we do not have it because we do not have the majority thinking and behaving this way,YET.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.