Mancini OUT NOW!!!!

Balti said:
1 Chelsea 10 5 0 0 16 0 3 1 1 11 3 24 25
2 Arsenal 10 4 0 1 15 5 2 2 1 7 5 12 20
3 Man Utd 10 4 1 0 13 4 1 4 0 9 8 10 20
4 Man City 10 3 1 1 7 5 2 1 2 6 5 3 17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PMSL

end of thread???

Balti said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PMSL
Premier League table snapshot

As it stood on 1 Nov 2009 23:59 UK
Position Team P GD PTS
1 Chelsea 11 20 27
2 Man Utd 11 12 25
3 Arsenal 10 19 22
4 Man City 10 7 19

Didn't stop the "Hughes Out" threads to be fair.

This isn't a new thing. There's always been impatience with a section of our support, the money, manager etc have little to do with it.

theres only one carlito said:
LoveCity said:
11 players giving it 100% every game is what would lead us to success. Or even 9-10 players, we can probably afford a luxury player or two. To me, Tevez, De Jong, Silva, Milner (whether he plays well or not), and Kompany will always give 100%. Not so sure about the others, 100% from the likes of Barry and Yaya seems like a rarity.

I completely agree. Until we get every single player in our starting 11 thinking and more Importantly WANTING NO MATTER WHAT to win and actually believing it together then performances,results like this will happen. Its not a coincedence that teams can raise their games for the big teams its easy because its the one time they all want the same thing. We seen that against Arsenal last week,even with ten men,it was not the fact we had ten men it was the fact we wanted to beat Arsenal ditto chelsea ditto the rags but winning league titles you have to want this every single game and at the moment we do not have it because we do not have the majority thinking and behaving this way,YET.
Trouble is defeats eat away at your confidence so I am not sure that we learn anything from today.....it just adds to the pressure and self doubt. Not just about the mental side of the game. We've still got players making League debuts and feeling their way into the team

mr t said:
mancitypj said:
To be honest, I have total faith in Mancini and know we will win trophies with him in charge. Too many fickle fans on here. So.... we've not had a good week. There's still a long way to go. Have faith and give the team support. MCFC Forever!

Did you go to todays game?

I did and by the end of it I thought City looked to be playing school boy football - those left on the pitch were running around aimlessly chasing the ball - and I'm not so confident in Manchini's ability to win trophies.
Yes i did and i still stand by what i said! So what would you do.... keep changing managers! Look where that has got us. Oh and it's not Manchini, it's Mancini!

Bluemoon115 said:
Balti said:

PMSL

Position Team P GD PTS
1 Chelsea 11 20 27
2 Man Utd 11 12 25
3 Arsenal 10 19 22
4 Man City 10 7 19

This isn't a new thing. There's always been impatience with a section of our support, the money, manager etc have little to do with it.

fair comment

most of us were impatient to be at the right end of the table again which we are

those who think we should be 'invincibles' cos we spent some dough haven't watched City or football for long

one result changes nothing

Marvin said:
Bluemoon115 said:
No matter how extreme, wrong or "depressin", this forum is for opinions of all nature.

Seriously, stop calling anyone who disagrees with you a ****. It's very childish.
When you're 4th, there really is no place for some of the comments I've read. Look at Chelsea at Blackburn; a machine who have been built over several seasons. They could have been beaten comfortably if Blackburn's forwards had been on their game

Every season throws up results like this, but some of you are too quick to panic. The League table reflects where we are, and how we're doing. Not one game

Some fucking sense from someone at last !!
Well said !

Balti said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Position Team P GD PTS
1 Chelsea 11 20 27
2 Man Utd 11 12 25
3 Arsenal 10 19 22
4 Man City 10 7 19

fair comment

most of us were impatient to be at the right end of the table again which we are

those who think we should be 'invincibles' cos we spent some dough haven't watched City or football for long

one result changes nothing
True.

I'm not "Mancini Out" at all, I think he's got what it takes. But because I think he has faults, and I post these doubts, people seem to think I am. There's a growing trend on here to have be either "in" or "out", with no leeway. All I want is for the players to look like they want to win, and it's part of the gaffers job to get them motivated like that.

As for today, if we'd have lost today with every player knackered having given it everything, I'd be able to brush this off. It's more the manner of the defeat than the defeat itself that bothered me.

Trouble is defeats eat away at your confidence so I am not sure that we learn anything from today.....it just adds to the pressure and self doubt. Not just about the mental side of the game. We've still got players making League debuts and feeling their way into the team

Champions or Genuine title contenders learn from defeats. Its very rare Chelsea,Arsenal or United lose Two on the spin and that is down to the way the players think all the time when playing a football match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.