Mancini OUT NOW!!!!

Bluemoon115 said:
Balti said:
fair comment

most of us were impatient to be at the right end of the table again which we are

those who think we should be 'invincibles' cos we spent some dough haven't watched City or football for long

one result changes nothing
True.

I'm not "Mancini Out" at all, I think he's got what it takes. But because I think he has faults, and I post these doubts, people seem to think I am. There's a growing trend on here to have be either "in" or "out", with no leeway. All I want is for the players to look like they want to win, and it's part of the gaffers job to get them motivated like that.

As for today, if we'd have lost today with every player knackered having given it everything, I'd be able to brush this off. It's more the manner of the defeat than the defeat itself that bothered me.

again fair comment

we all always want that on the wrong end of a defeat

its sequences of games that count, not one, and the arse game don't count cos Twattenburg is either shite/bent/ corrupt or perm any 2 from 3, and I won't call for Mancini's head unless we're ever well off the pace for Top 4 in which case it might well be justified.

Balti said:
Bluemoon115 said:
True.

I'm not "Mancini Out" at all, I think he's got what it takes. But because I think he has faults, and I post these doubts, people seem to think I am. There's a growing trend on here to have be either "in" or "out", with no leeway. All I want is for the players to look like they want to win, and it's part of the gaffers job to get them motivated like that.

As for today, if we'd have lost today with every player knackered having given it everything, I'd be able to brush this off. It's more the manner of the defeat than the defeat itself that bothered me.

again fair comment

its sequences of games that count, not one, and the arse game don't count cos Twattenburg is either shite/bent/ corrupt or perm any 2 from 3, and I won't call for Mancini's head unless we're ever well off the pace for Top 4 in which case it might well be justified.
Indeed.

And a final comment, this is the same day, people are pissed, everything is fresh, emotions are high.

Leave it a day or two to reflect, we'll all be cheerful once again and, apart from a few either side, we'll all kiss & make up before cheering the boys on midweek against Lex Popcorn.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:19 am --<br /><br />
Arry is Bent said:
If the axe falls on Bobby we need Harry redknapp. He will sort it.
Aye.

let's not forget, his transfer window's still open :~)

Bluemoon115 said:
Balti said:
again fair comment

Indeed.

And a final comment, this is the same day, people are pissed, everything is fresh, emotions are high.

Leave it a day or two to reflect, we'll all be cheerful once again and, apart from a few either side, we'll all kiss & make up before cheering the boys on midweek against Lex Popcorn.

-- Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:19 am --

Arry is Bent said:
Aye.

let's not forget, his transfer window's still open :~)
The WBA game takes on more importance now so maybe Mancini will rest a few extra players in Poland? I don't rate our chances of going to Poland in midweek and the travelling back for the WBA game unless we play 2 different teams. And no doubt we'll be bedding in players like Boateng, Silva and Kolarov. Better to do it asap for the long term, but it creates short term problems

So people moan about tactics when we play 1 up front and when we play 2 up front? What is he meant to do?
We can't and won't win every game, even against the lesser teams and the quicker some fans realise this the quicker we can have normality and work together for the same aim

tommyhair said:
now, who thinks we can still win the league

did ANYONE actually ever believe we could win the league... i give up

-- Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 pm --

Arry is Bent said:

no thanks<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:45 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
Bluemoon115 said:
No matter how extreme, wrong or "depressin", this forum is for opinions of all nature.

Seriously, stop calling anyone who disagrees with you a ****. It's very childish.
When you're 4th, there really is no place for some of the comments I've read. Look at Chelsea at Blackburn; a machine who have been built over several seasons. They could have been beaten comfortably if Blackburn's forwards had been on their game

Every season throws up results like this, but some of you are too quick to panic. The League table reflects where we are, and how we're doing. Not one game
Every season throws up results like this..... its not the result thats so bad , its the fuckin performance..another day of my life wasted

msix said:
tommyhair said:
now, who thinks we can still win the league

Arry is Bent said:

no thanks

-- Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:45 pm --

Marvin said:
When you're 4th, there really is no place for some of the comments I've read. Look at Chelsea at Blackburn; a machine who have been built over several seasons. They could have been beaten comfortably if Blackburn's forwards had been on their game

Every season throws up results like this, but some of you are too quick to panic. The League table reflects where we are, and how we're doing. Not one game
Every season throws up results like this..... its not the result thats so bad , its the fuckin performance..another day of my life wasted

you need to find another hobby mate if you can't tolerate a poor City performance :-)

what... you think this will never happen again????

What, do you really think bringing on Jo 5 minutes earlier instead of Zabaleta would have really made a difference? (And this is coming from a Jo supporter)

Balti said:
msix said:

no thanks

-- Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:45 pm --

you need to find another hobby mate if you can't tolerate a poor City performance :-)
what... you think this will never happen again????

Mate, i think the craic is it's not just one poor performance, we have one good one, 3 stuttering wins and two defeats, it's the manner in which we are losing, no heart and bollox.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.