Mancini Outers - Who do you suggest?

Martin Jol.
Knows Vin and NDJ, does'nt take any shit and plays attacking and aggressive football, he is also a mans/fans man.

PS, he speaks English as well.

buzzer1 said:
Martin Jol.
Knows Vin and NDJ, does'nt take any shit and plays attacking and aggressive football, he is also a mans/fans man.

Although a decent manager, Jol is not a big enough name to keep our extremely well paid players under control.

chinley blues said:
proven prem manager is what we need, martin o'neil springs to mind, get him in before liverpool do

Yes, I can see guys like Messi and Ronaldo eager to get handled by MON

Rammy Blue said:
buzzer1 said:
Martin Jol.

Although a decent manager, Jol is not a big enough name to keep our extremely well paid players under control.

Who is? Hiddink? jose? or for shear City madness, Lunacy and outside the box, Maradona.

Matty said:
I'm not a Mancini outer, although he needs to improve significantly for me, but your question is one that annoys me with regards to this issue. It assumes that you HAVE to have the answer to who replaces Mancini in order for your opinion on him being removed to be "valid". That's simply not the case, you can see someone isnt right for the role without knowing who would be right.
I disagree Matty, the 'right' man, in real terms, is the best man available, I don't see how anybody can say Mancini isn't the best available without knowing who is.

derp_mander_by_zeurel-d2yj4eg.gif

buzzer1 said:
Rammy Blue said:

Who is? Hiddink? jose? or for shear City madness, Lunacy and outside the box, Maradona.

Personally mate, if City were to sack Bob in the near future then I percieve the only manager we would go for would be Hiddinck.

Capello would be an option but would be extremely difficult to get him out of his England contract at short notice.

Rammy Blue said:
buzzer1 said:

Personally mate, if City were to sack Bob in the near future then I percieve the only manager we would go for would be Hiddinck.

Capello would be an option but would be extremely difficult to get him out of his England contract at short notice.

Prob right with Hiddink as he certainly takes absolutely no shit, but as for Capello, i would'nt want him tbh, maybe 5 year ago but i am not keen to say the least.
Mara'?(if he spoke english).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.