Mancini Outers - Who do you suggest?

buzzer1 said:
sweep said:

I'd deffo give that Loew(sp!) my backing, Hiddink top grade 'n' all, but who reckons we need a bit of Passion and flamboyancy for a change, someone that has a great and close relationship with the fans, a bonding and togetherness linking the fans, players and management together and to get some colour and much needed atmos to our ground, someone who does'nt give a fuk?

Stop it ;-)

bri an t said:
cant believe people want to sack him after 3 match loss,the same old saying you have to give him time and back him, and we all have to stick together and work our way out of this blip.

He had 6 months to get us from 6th to 4th & failed, I've explained on another thread about the results this season, the disquiet is not to do with 3 results, it's to do with almost a year in charge.

m27 said:
buzzer1 said:
I'd deffo give that Loew(sp!) my backing, Hiddink top grade 'n' all, but who reckons we need a bit of Passion and flamboyancy for a change, someone that has a great and close relationship with the fans, a bonding and togetherness linking the fans, players and management together and to get some colour and much needed atmos to our ground, someone who does'nt give a fuk?

Stop it ;-)

Aww come on.

-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:01 pm --

Glasgow Man City said:
bri an t said:
cant believe people want to sack him after 3 match loss,the same old saying you have to give him time and back him, and we all have to stick together and work our way out of this blip.

He had 6 months to get us from 6th to 4th & failed, I've explained on another thread about the results this season, the disquiet is not to do with 3 results, it's to do with almost a year in charge.

Thats the point people are missing, we have not progressed one iota, and tbh the league is there for the taking for someone with a bit of nouse.

selim said:
Hiddink is not avilable,he is managing turkey.
Lets be realistic,Hiddink or Hitzfeld wouldn't break their contracts to manage us whatever money we offer them.

Are you having a laugh?

Hiddink would be here double quick if we approached him.

blue_paul said:
m27 said:
I agree with that.

As I posted earlier, if the decision-makers at the club do decide to wield the axe, they might decide to hand pick the man they see as a long-term replacement and get him at all costs, evn if it's mid-season.

If they do, that's a hell of a lot of working, successful,managers to consider.

I certainly don't want him sacked either but agree with the points above. If the owners decide he's not good wnough then he wuld have to be sacked and replaced. Anyway, i can't see our owners running out of patience and what is quite obvioulsy a work in progress. We are yet to click this season apart from two excellent performances against l'poo and Chelsea.
As for no manager being available, this makes me laugh. IF the owners were to weild the axe, here's just a few top managers that would be interested:

Van Gaal
Klinnsman
Joachim Lowe
Hitzfeld
Del Bosque

Suggesting that Loew or Van Gaal would break their contracts to come to City is arrogant and silly.

All names that could be considered that City could chase up.

Glasgow Man City said:
bri an t said:

i see you give him plenty time ie 6 months and 1 year, i have been waiting for success since the 60s so we have to give him time.

bri an t said:
Glasgow Man City said:
i see you give him plenty time ie 6 months and 1 year, i have been waiting for success since the 60s so we have to give him time.

Well I wasn't born in the 60's, so obviously haven't been waiting as long as you - but you have seen some success, I've seen none.

I honestly believe he has had plenty time - imagine you failed in your job after the first 6 months to a year, do you think your boss would keep you on?

c_71_article_1137982_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.