Mancini Outers - Who do you suggest?

if you promise to send me back Mancini to Inter i will do you the right name:

André Villas Boas

Glasgow Man City said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Seriously who is available at this given time to manage should we fire Mancini?

I can't think of many unless we poach someone like Redknapp, Wenger?, not much chance though.

I don't want O'neill, I don't want Rijkard, their is not many choices available

After thinking about this for a couple of days, I've convinced myself the man for the job is........

Alex McLeish.

Good man manager, good tactician, learned under "That twat at the Swamp" and has managed with more money than his rivals & under pressure at Rangers.

Is this some kind of sick joke?

I'm not a Mancini outer, although he needs to improve significantly for me, but your question is one that annoys me with regards to this issue. It assumes that you HAVE to have the answer to who replaces Mancini in order for your opinion on him being removed to be "valid". That's simply not the case, you can see someone isnt right for the role without knowing who would be right.

Matty said:
I'm not a Mancini outer, although he needs to improve significantly for me, but your question is one that annoys me with regards to this issue. It assumes that you HAVE to have the answer to who replaces Mancini in order for your opinion on him being removed to be "valid". That's simply not the case, you can see someone isnt right for the role without knowing who would be right.

I agree with that.

As I posted earlier, if the decision-makers at the club do decide to wield the axe, they might decide to hand pick the man they see as a long-term replacement and get him at all costs, evn if it's mid-season.

If they do, that's a hell of a lot of working, successful,managers to consider.

Matty said:

I think you are wrong mate if you want the maneger sacked then you have to have a replacement in mind who you think would do a better job.

Attacking the maneger without having a clue who realisticly woould come in and do a better job is pointless.

Debating where you feel the maneger needs to improve is actually being positve imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.