Mancini outers

de niro said:
awest said:
How do you feel about him at the moment? serious question because with so much of the media changing their stance i wondered if you would be giving him your full support at the moment.

i think the very few that wanted mancini out have realised that stability is the name of the game.
something we have not had since joe mercer was forced out.

long may it continue, especially as he has now got to grips with the english game.
As I pointed out at the time, yes we have gone thru more managers than we should have and the press are really quick to jump on that. However our firing record is really 2nd to none, none of our ex managers between Book and Mancini have won any major honours after leaving City! Stability is great and I'm all for that but it has to go hand in hand with ability, clearly long term our ownership for 30 years did a great job judging ability, short term and in the hiring stage they really sucked!

The Mancini out brigade will no doubt pick another suitably 'controversial' campaign to get behind on here, it all helps make them a little bit more famous/important in their own heads.

TheMightyQuinn said:
The Mancini out brigade will no doubt pick another suitably 'controversial' campaign to get behind on here, it all helps make them a little bit more famous/important in their own heads.
In some ways I envy those so simple that football does not stimulate opinion, only tribalism. So much less involving somehow. Like how a cow perceives the weather or a minnow the river

I wasn't an outer but wasn't a fan either. I hated our style of play in some matches and the sloppy performances and results in some matches.

The turning point for me was the win in the semi final and then keeping that going, winning a trophy and getting 3rd.

This season I can't criticise at all.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Ancient Citizen said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
I'll admit I was one. I've done a complete about turn in my opinion of him now because he's done a complete about turn in how we play. I have also completely changed my opinion on Balotelli. I am a very fickle, short-sighted, impatient and unreasonable man. Mancini has shown himself to be the perfect manager to run our club. I, however, couldn't be trusted to run a bath.

Unlike me, as I backed him. So I am an astute, far-sighted, patient and wise man. I'm also devilishly good looking and hung like a Blackpool donkey. Added to this I am also the nicest person you could wish to meet.
Not to mention the worlds 2nd biggest gloating fucker(I would imagine mancio will take 1st prize). By the way, I used to back tevez 100% aswell.

-- Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:05 pm --

de niro said:
awest said:
How do you feel about him at the moment? serious question because with so much of the media changing their stance i wondered if you would be giving him your full support at the moment.

i think the very few that wanted mancini out have realised that stability is the name of the game.
something we have not had since joe mercer was forced out.

long may it continue, especially as he has now got to grips with the english game.
I'm not going to trawl through old threads Bill but I'm pretty certain you were highly critical of Mr Mancini last season. Let's have no lectures from you fella!!!!!!!

i was highly critical of his tactics and he if reverted back to defensive tactics against the likes of hull ever again i'd be back on my bandwagon shouting the odds.
he has changed his stance now he has the players he believes in, so well donr him.
i never said i wanted him out, we have got nowhere chopping and changing managers for almost 40 years.

Didsbury Dave said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
In some ways I envy those so simple that football does not stimulate opinion, only tribalism. So much less involving somehow. Like how a cow perceives the weather or a minnow the river

I'm a complicated man, no one understands me but my woman.

I'm also the cat who won't cop out when there's danger all about.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I wasn't an outer but wasn't a fan either. I hated our style of play in some matches and the sloppy performances and results in some matches.

The turning point for me was the win in the semi final and then keeping that going, winning a trophy and getting 3rd.

What about Fulham away and replacing Silva with Zabaleta? Bayern away and starting Kolo ahead of Lescott? What a muppet :-).

hgblue said:

What about Fulham away and replacing Silva with Zabaleta? Bayern away and starting Kolo ahead of Lescott? What a muppet :-).

Oh yes. Forgot about them. Mancini OUT!!!

hgblue said:

Oh yes. Forgot about them. Mancini OUT!!!

That's the spirit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.