Mancini Protest

BillyShears on Mancini

Monday
He's useless, i'll show you some stats that suit my argument otherwise i have nothing to back up my "opinion"

Tuesday
(After hearing that Mancini has given Stephen Ireland a new 7 year contract, made him captain and promised to build a side around him) I have always had faith in Mancini, i beleive he will be the man to finally win us a trophy, we need to stick with him boys and girls beleive me.

shadygiz said:
hilts said:
If we dont get fourth then it will be because the players werent good enough under hughes or mancini, in which case the blame goes to the guy who bought them in the first place which seems fair enough to me.

LOL ;p

not keen on common sense eh?

moomba said:
In five matches against top three sides, Mancini has 2 wins, a draw and two losses.

I'm not sure what the problem is, the tactics have been effective against the best teams.

That stat shows they haven't. With the same team, differnet manager, different philosophy:

Utd away - Loss
Arsenal home - 2 wins
Chelsea home - win
Liverpool away - draw

So 3 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss ... a better return.

hilts said:
If we dont get fourth then it will be because the players werent good enough under hughes or mancini, in which case the blame goes to the guy who bought them in the first place which seems fair enough to me.
so what you are saying is that our players aren't as good as the ones in spurs', villa's and liverpool's
now that really does beggar belief

hilts said:
shadygiz said:

not keen on common sense eh?

straws.jpg

;)

GStar said:
moomba said:
In five matches against top three sides, Mancini has 2 wins, a draw and two losses.

I'm not sure what the problem is, the tactics have been effective against the best teams.

That stat shows they haven't. With the same team, differnet manager, different philosophy:

Utd away - Loss
Arsenal home - 2 wins
Chelsea home - win
Liverpool away - draw

One of those Arsenal results was against their youth team!!!

Immaculate Pasta said:
GStar said:

Utd away - Loss
Arsenal home - 2 wins
Chelsea home - win
Liverpool away - draw

And?

All i read yesterday was that a point was great, despite Arsenal missing half thier 1st team because whoever plays for them is great.

Rammy Blue said:
The lack of football knowledge is astounding on here at times....

The only way we can play, with the current squad, is counter-attacking football. Bellamy, Johnson, Tevez, Ade, a front 4 that is best utilized when hitting teams on the break.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist of an opposition manager to know this and as such, exactly like Wenger did yesterday, you don't commit your fullbacks forward thus nullifying our attacking threat as we don't have any central midfielders capable of driving on with the ball or hitting a 30+yard pass.

Chelsea away and Arsenal at home were classic examples of what we do to sides who over commit offensively.

I have said it before but in footballing terms we are a one trick pony and until we strengthen in the summer then this will not change.

We also suffer because of not having full backs who are good enough offensively, this is again something Bob would look to improve in the summer without a shadow of doubt.

Assuming Bob gets the keys to the safe then I have complete confidence that he knows what he needs to strengthen in order for us to challenge for the title next year.
The lack of football knowledge is astounding on here at times....
innit.
Assuming Bob gets the keys to the safe then I have complete confidence that he knows what he needs to strengthen in order for us to challenge for the title next year
Captained by vierra & we are on a winner.

GStar said:
moomba said:

Utd away - Loss
Arsenal home - 2 wins
Chelsea home - win
Liverpool away - draw

Both good returns against the best teams. At a guess I'd say no other team in the league has beaten United and Chelsea this season, so the tactics can't be that detrimental to the side.

If the previous manager had been able to replicate those results against the lesser sides he'd probably still be in a job today.

GStar said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

And?

All i read yesterday was that a point was great, despite Arsenal missing half thier 1st team because whoever plays for them is great.

because the team that played that night were only a top team in name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.