Mancini Protest

GStar said:
Whilst Hughes couldn't shore up our defence and ultimately lost his job, Mancini is taking us into important matches with the opposite philosophy.

I don't think either got things right, perhaps we need to realise it takes time to shore up a team like ours.

On the other hand, Chelsea have essentially had the same core team since Mourinho left, Grant, Hiddink, Ancelotti have all managed it and kept things relatively consistent.

I think our squad is very close to Utd, stronger in some areas, perhaps lacking one or two consistent 'Superstars', we're a little behind Chelsea's squad, were probably as even as possible with Arsenal and we're ahead of Liverpool, Villa, Spurs.

We should be going into games with every team looking for three points, thats Championship and winning mentality. Without it we're only making our battle harder.

If Mancio is right and we set up againt VIlla for a draw, i cant see how Mancini will be our long term manager... unless he has a longer term strategy after the sumer transfer window.

arsenal are a better side than us and spurs in my view have a more balanced team

Immaculate Pasta said:
BillyShears said:
It's personal in the sense that you have again implied that I can't post with any integrity about City because of my friendship with Stevie.

Back to the facts. City have failed to score under Mancini against Everton, Liverpool, United, and Arsenal. We had no more than a handful of shots in all those matches. Not sure how with the amount of money we've spent, and the talent we have, that can ever be classed as a good thing...

You can't though. You don't have opinions anymore on here, they are agenda's, everyone can see it. Just like the other mob such as Prestwich_Blue.

Er, okay. Everyone can see that I have opinions. The only person who knows whether I have an agenda is me. Just like the only person who can know you're not a closet rag is you...if you catch my drift.

I see you ignored the facts again.

Rag.

hilts said:
shadygiz said:
straws.jpg

;)

another quality post from the encyclopedia of football knowledge

and another crap cheap attempt at a put down....if you cant handle my opinion that your clutching at straws then fine, but no need to resort to belittling tactics....get a life

BillyShears said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
You can't though. You don't have opinions anymore on here, they are agenda's, everyone can see it. Just like the other mob such as Prestwich_Blue.

Er, okay. Everyone can see that I have opinions. The only person who knows whether I have an agenda is me. Just like the only person who can know you're not a closet rag is you...if you catch my drift.

Rag.

Excellent response!

BLUE ARMY!

Rags won the title Last season with 5 points from 6 matches against the other top 4 sides.

To suggest that we can't win the title because of our tactics against the top sides doesn't cut it with me I'm afraid. Under Mancini we have 4 points from 3 matches (2 of them away) against the top 3.

hilts said:
arsenal are a better side than us and spurs in my view have a more balanced team

We've taken 4 points off them this season and at no point have they outclassed us imo. I don't think Spurs have a more balanced side either: Bale, a LB has been playing LM, Modric, a CAM has been playing LM, Assou Ekotto a LB has been playing RB.

We have players in every position that would get into a top 6 squad, with a few that would/have got into a top 4 team...

Even then, that wasn't my main point... my main point was i think we're now of the quality to out and face any team with the belief we can win... home or away.

Immaculate Pasta said:
BillyShears said:

Rag.

Excellent response!

BLUE ARMY!

Indeed. There's little point in reasoning with you, as all reason is clearly lost on you. I figure the only language you'll understand is the pig ignorant language of assumption which you train on anyone who disagrees with you...

I await your next "PMSL" response with baited breath rag.

shadygiz said:
hilts said:
another quality post from the encyclopedia of football knowledge

and another crap cheap attempt at a put down....if you cant handle my opinion that your clutching at straws then fine, but no need to resort to belittling tactics....get a life

when does typing LOL on its own become an opinion? i do believe that was a belittling reply to my post sunshine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.