Mancini Protest

squirtyflower said:
hilts said:
If we dont get fourth then it will be because the players werent good enough under hughes or mancini, in which case the blame goes to the guy who bought them in the first place which seems fair enough to me.
so what you are saying is that our players aren't as good as the ones in spurs', villa's and liverpool's
now that really does beggar belief

on the paper Real Madrid's players are as good as the Barca's , or even better. but football isnt played on the paper , unfortunally.

squirtyflower said:
hilts said:
If we dont get fourth then it will be because the players werent good enough under hughes or mancini, in which case the blame goes to the guy who bought them in the first place which seems fair enough to me.
so what you are saying is that our players aren't as good as the ones in spurs', villa's and liverpool's
now that really does beggar belief

what beggars belief is your astonishing arrogance that we are a better team than spurs, i would take their midfield over ours any day of the week

Immaculate Pasta said:
BillyShears on Mancini

Monday
He's useless, i'll show you some stats that suit my argument otherwise i have nothing to back up my "opinion"

Tuesday
(After hearing that Mancini has given Stephen Ireland a new 7 year contract, made him captain and promised to build a side around him) I have always had faith in Mancini, i beleive he will be the man to finally win us a trophy, we need to stick with him boys and girls beleive me.

IP - why is it that you can't respond to something I post without getting abusive and personal?

We failed to score against Everton, Liverpool, United, and Arsenal in the league under Mancini. We had very few shots on target in all of those matches. Those are facts.

I'm not the only person on this board who thinks this is a worry.

shadygiz said:
hilts said:
not keen on common sense eh?

straws.jpg

;)

another quality post from the encyclopedia of football knowledge

BillyShears said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
BillyShears on Mancini

Monday
He's useless, i'll show you some stats that suit my argument otherwise i have nothing to back up my "opinion"

Tuesday
(After hearing that Mancini has given Stephen Ireland a new 7 year contract, made him captain and promised to build a side around him) I have always had faith in Mancini, i beleive he will be the man to finally win us a trophy, we need to stick with him boys and girls beleive me.

IP - why is it that you can't respond to something I post without getting abusive and personal?

We failed to score against Everton, Liverpool, United, and Arsenal in the league under Mancini. We had very few shots on target in all of those matches. Those are facts.

How is that abusive and personal? Don't get so touchy.

Immaculate Pasta said:
BillyShears said:

It's personal in the sense that you have again implied that I can't post with any integrity about City because of my friendship with Stevie.

Back to the facts. City have failed to score under Mancini against Everton, Liverpool, United, and Arsenal. We had no more than a handful of shots in all those matches. Not sure how with the amount of money we've spent, and the talent we have, that can ever be classed as a good thing...

BillyShears said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
BillyShears on Mancini

Monday

Tuesday

the only fact that matters is where we finsish under mancini when it is his players and his team, if we win something next year i wouldnt give a toss about our shots on target against the top teams. The amount of points you get
is what it all about, who you do it against is irrelevant. The scum were crap against the other top 3 last year but won the title

Whilst Hughes couldn't shore up our defence and ultimately lost his job, Mancini is taking us into important matches with the opposite philosophy.

I don't think either got things right, perhaps we need to realise it takes time to shore up a team like ours.

On the other hand, Chelsea have essentially had the same core team since Mourinho left, Grant, Hiddink, Ancelotti have all managed it and kept things relatively consistent.

I think our squad is very close to Utd, stronger in some areas, perhaps lacking one or two consistent 'Superstars', we're a little behind Chelsea's squad, were probably as even as possible with Arsenal and we're ahead of Liverpool, Villa, Spurs.

We should be going into games with every team looking for three points, thats Championship and winning mentality. Without it we're only making our battle harder.

If Mancio is right and we set up againt VIlla for a draw, i cant see how Mancini will be our long term manager... unless he has a longer term strategy after the sumer transfer window.

BillyShears said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

It's personal in the sense that you have again implied that I can't post with any integrity about City because of my friendship with Stevie.

Back to the facts. City have failed to score under Mancini against Everton, Liverpool, United, and Arsenal. We had no more than a handful of shots in all those matches. Not sure how with the amount of money we've spent, and the talent we have, that can ever be classed as a good thing...

You can't though. You don't have opinions anymore on here, they are agenda's, everyone can see it. Just like the other mob such as Prestwich_Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.