Mancini Protest

We definetly have to keep Mancini, Theres no point changing managers every 6 months or we will never win anythng! Personally I think he is doing a good job we look more organised under Mancini than we did with Hughes, From set pieces were more threatening, Fot the Mancini outers- If we beat Arsenal next week yous will be kissing his ass.

SWPISHOME said:
We definetly have to keep Mancini, Theres no point changing managers every 6 months or we will never win anythng! Personally I think he is doing a good job we look more organised under Mancini than we did with Hughes, From set pieces were more threatening, Fot the Mancini outers- If we beat Arsenal next week yous will be kissing his ass.

and if we lose?

shadygiz said:
SWPISHOME said:

and if we lose?

And If we lose, We will have the worst manager in the world and Mourinho will have to come in ASAP, The players will get even more abuse off some people on here and we will all be abusing eachother for our opinions if people dont agree :)

shadygiz said:
SWPISHOME said:
And If we lose, We will have the worst manager in the world and Mourinho will have to come in ASAP, The players will get even more abuse off some people on here and we will all be abusing eachother for our opinions if people dont agree :)

lol, so back to normality then ;p

You got it in one mate ;-)

SWPISHOME said:

very few want him out, you are right about changing managers all the time, its got us nowhere over the last 30 odd years. bob needs to wise up a little and all will be well.

hey, if MCFC are that rich, why not buy man-u paint old trafford blue, use it as a training ground and pay bacon face 1 million a week to bring on the oranges at half time!

olafshiel said:
hey, if MCFC are that rich, why not buy man-u paint old trafford red, use it as a training ground and pay bacon face 1 million a week to bring on the oranges at half time!

-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:34 pm --

hey, if MCFC are that rich, why not buy man-u paint old trafford red, use it as a training ground and pay bacon face 1 million a week to bring on the oranges at half time!

would rather just knock it down ;)

It'd be stupid to get rid. I think he's a bit wank, but we'd be daft to do it all over again. He has made us a better team. His stats against Hughes are better, so he gets the nod. Pity he's a bit shite.

Mourinho wont come to us anyway - and especially so if we arent in the CL - and if we are then RM will definitely stay.

If we do come 5th we should keep him (if he doesnt want to go and manage Italy that is) - who we gonna get who'd be likely to be better??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.