Mancini Protest

shadygiz said:
davymcfc said:
is this thread a joke or not? cant work it out. seriously tho. we need to get behind the manager no matter what. i backed hughes right till the end even though we were clearly not good enough. mancini is clearly a results driven person. doesnt play fantasticly attractive football but he gets some decent results and thats all the matters. lets not kid ourselves. hughes wasnt doing either.

i beg to differ mate....hughes had us scoring some great goals and playing very attractive football at times and tbf we have seen more attacking flair play under hughes...the problem was the defense with hughes

now we are playing this stifled form of attack, whereby we shore up the defense at the expense of our attacking style

yes, we have been more clinical under mancini and scored more with fewer chances, however, i feel this is more a case of the strikers finding form or getting to know one another, more than mancinis influence
we are more tacticle under mancini. there is no doubt. what brilliant attacking displays have we had this season under hughes. i bet i can find about 5 more that are better for mancini.

scorer said:
moomba said:
Our record under Mancini is one of the best in the league, if it was replicated over an entire season we would pretty much be guaranteed 4th. How is it that this is being ignored?

People just seem to have it in for him.... because they were Hughesophiles.

Mancini has done incredibly well for us and desrves much more praise than some on here are reared to give.... cant think why they go against him, after all we are all supposed to be City fans... aren't we?

the fundamental flaw in your thinking though mate; i was not a hughes supporter

There is a light said:
What tactics should Mancini use against Villa then?

I would hate to see us come out too cagey but they are a classic counter attacking side.

Someone mentioned the Sunderland game. The second half of that game we created more chances than on any other game this season. The ball would just not go in the bloody net.

Mancini is scared to open up against the big teams though, which is odd when you consider he played for titles and cups in his career in Italy. Everything suggests he will be cautious again against Villa and Tottenham.
Any team MArtin O'Neil plays usually hoof it to the big man or out on the wing for his fast players. So basically, if we put a roof on COMs about 8 foot above the playing surface, we'll be ok.

Chesley Sullenberger said:
It is time to get this man out, his negative tactics cost us yesterday, i know he brought on SWP, but taking of Johnsen was a terrible decision as he was our best player.

It is time for a visual protest, i know it would be copying them, but i think we should have some sort of coloured flag campaign.

In my opinion it should be Welsh flags, or indeed Welsh colours, but my opinions on Hughes are not welcomed here.

Those who believe that Mancini it the man to bring us forward are looking through blue tinted glasses..that man cost us yesterday, that man must go.

..on a side point i hope he loses than bloody scarf now...makes him a laughing stock.
lets go for cook too

Joycee Banercheck said:
There is a light said:
What tactics should Mancini use against Villa then?

I would hate to see us come out too cagey but they are a classic counter attacking side.

Someone mentioned the Sunderland game. The second half of that game we created more chances than on any other game this season. The ball would just not go in the bloody net.

Mancini is scared to open up against the big teams though, which is odd when you consider he played for titles and cups in his career in Italy. Everything suggests he will be cautious again against Villa and Tottenham.
Any team MArtin O'Neil plays usually hoof it to the big man or out on the wing for his fast players. So basically, if we put a roof on COMs about 8 foot above the playing surface, we'll be ok.

yep as was the case today bring carew off and put heskey on the guys a tactical genius! :)

leewill31 said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

yep as was the case today bring carew off and put heskey on the guys a tactical genius! :)
Exacto. Its the M O N coaching badge stylee.

scorer said:
moomba said:
Our record under Mancini is one of the best in the league, if it was replicated over an entire season we would pretty much be guaranteed 4th. How is it that this is being ignored?

Mancini has done incredibly well for us and deserves much more praise than some on here are reared to give.... cant think why they go against him, after all we are all supposed to be City fans... aren't we?

got nothing to do with hughes, that's all the mancini fans can wheel out, hughes this hughes that, stats say this, stats say that. no one is comparing bob to anyone, he's just fucking our season up all on his own. i'll tell you this mancini is going to have to change his game plans, we will win fuck all playing the way we are, we wont lose many granted but there is no way we will get anywhere near winning the premier of a uefa trophy playing as negative as we do. if bob is kept on he has to buy the players that can follow his instructions, personally i think they have got more chance of avoiding dusty bin on 321.my biggest fear is we will have an exodus of our good players and will thus not attract top players to our club, i can live with being bored to tears at games but my guess is the players wont.

de niro said:
scorer said:

Mancini has done incredibly well for us and deserves much more praise than some on here are reared to give.... cant think why they go against him, after all we are all supposed to be City fans... aren't we?

got nothing to do with hughes, that's all the mancini fans can wheel out, hughes this hughes that, stats say this, stats say that. no one is comparing bob to anyone, he's just fucking our season up all on his own. i'll tell you this mancini is going to have to change his game plans, we will win fuck all playing the way we are, we wont lose many granted but there is no way we will get anywhere near winning the premier of a uefa trophy playing as negative as we do. if bob is kept on he has to buy the players that can follow his instructions, personally i think they have got more chance of avoiding dusty bin on 321.my biggest fear is we will have an exodus of our good players and will thus not attract top players to our club, i can live with being bored to tears at games but my guess is the players wont.

Loads of crap as usual De Niro!!!

Mancini is well respected manager in Europe. Big stars will come now that he is the manager than before under Hughes!! Kaka would be here already if Mancini was in charge last year.

Pay respect for the guy!!!!!!!<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:23 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
scorer said:

Loads of crap as usual De Niro!!!

Mancini is well respected manager in Europe. Big stars will come now that he is the manager than before under Hughes!! Kaka would be here already if Mancini was in charge last year.

Pay respect for the guy!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.