Mancini puts Onouha back in the First Team Squad

Dax777 said:
Andouble said:
he should have been in the squad and training with the team from the first day of pre-season and in the States. He's not in the plans, you say? Well Ryan f*cking McGivern and Viseli aren't in the plans either yet they come along. I'm not even a big Onuoha fan but the way he and Bridge etc have been treated as if they're not even allowed at Carrington has left a bad taste in my mouth.
Oh Yes!!! This This and Fucking more of this!!! I can't understand how City fans can't see how poor our clubs decisions were to treat them like absolute shaite!

And then we turn around and moan when Tevez puts in a Transfer request? Both sides (players and Management) have shown a capacity to be shitty. I for one never support management moves against individuals. I am all for buying great players to join us and all.

But I am totally against trying to get some player to take a pay cut to go play somewhere else. As I know I will never do it.

Matter of fact, what Bellamy did is in my opinion the best way to act in your interest. Screw the fans. If the club decides you are no longer wanted, then it is time to think singularly about yourself. Just like coaches get their payout when they are fired mid-contract, players should always demand the same.

Coach! You don't want me no more? Okay, I will seat at home and collect the rest of my 90k a week for 2 years, or Pay off the 90K and I'll go somewhere else, or Pay a majority of my 90k paycheck and I will go play for love at my hometown Div 2 club.

But one option that will never, never cross my mind, is taking a pay cut to help a team that just deemed me trash and unwanted. Hell NO!!! Not Even if it was my boyhood club. NEVER!

But that is just me :)

-- Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:44 pm --

Originals said:
Nedum was left out because we wanted rid of him, same with Ade and Bellamy. Veseli has a better chance of making it at City, Nedum has had his chances and failed or been injuried.

I think he was quite basically for the limit to do with home grown players in your squads. We don't seem to have many at the moment.

If he was a lifelong blue his Mum shouldn't come out in the press about the Cook thing. If I was him I'd of told her to keep it shut. Having time for people doesn't make you a good footballer really
His mum is not a blue. ANd she has her own life.., Ad Nedum was being treated like shaite long before his mum went to the press. Besides, blue or not, you have to stand up for yourself. He clearly isn't wanted anymore, and he has no reason to go helping CIty cover up its dirty laundry! That is not in his job description.

I don't know how much Nedum is on, probably pittance compared to the new Blues, but if he was on anything like the others, I sure wouldn't give up a penny to help out a club that seemed "at least to Ned" to have a Dick for president and seems wholly uninterested in him or his future.

And I wouldn't blame him if he didn't. Just pay him his contract and let him go.

Im with Dax and Andouble to the end with this. Dont moan when players treat the club like shit when they are being treated like shit every time a new superstar arrives. He should never have been excluded, home grown and an immense talent.

And to the lad who said "I would have told my mother to shut it." She is his agent and represents his interests in a business capacity also the way I was raised if I told my mother to shut it!, Id be a corpse some people are raised to respect their mothers.

Bigga said:
City fans make me laugh!!

You would 'support' a man that ridicules the city you live in, trying all sorts of ways to vacate the club that has elevated his world status, as long as he 'puts his all on the pitch' and yet one of our own has an unusual outburst, has apologised and publicly stated he wants to try again, taken his medicine without complaint in training outside of the first team and he is the one to get the slating from the fans.

'Never want him to play for us again'?, 'he will get booed'??

Cnuts and Klowns, the lot of you, who are two faced in support of Tévez and second chances.

So you're assuming anyone who's upset by what's going on, which is in no small part due to the Onuohas, automatically supports Tevez? I'd also love to know where Onuoha specifically apologised for his totally out of order rant on tv, i'd be most grateful. I think it's also fair to say with all the negative attention we're currently getting that he hasn't taken his medicine without complaint.

BillyShears said:
It's not about him being 'in the squad'. It's about him training with the rest of the first team rather than with the kids and reserves as he has been doing since he reported back for pre season training...

I argued in the other thread that City should just pay up Ned's contract and move him on as leaving him in limbo was no longer an option. The other option was to bring Ned back into the fold which may help City - and by extension Cook - in that the Onouha's no longer have motivation to stick the knife in as Ned now has something to 'lose' whereas before he had none.

I would qualify the 'lose' if only because Mancini's motivation to include Ned may have more to do with looking like he is trying to help resolve the problem and by definition heap more shit on Cook then suddenly being convinced by Ned's ability as a player.

Additionally we have no idea how this email bollocks is impacting on the squad - if I had to guess I would say very little - but bringing Ned back into the squad does smack of Mancini looking out for the players against the senior management which can't do him any harm and Mancini is not one to miss a trick especially one that is ticking several boxes not least the box labelled 'Doing my best to help clear up Cookie's mess'.

Besides Mancini can always sell Ned in January when this issue has resolved itself one way or the other. Not that I am suggesting Mancini would be this cynical. Perish the thought.

BillyShears said:
My enemy's enemy is my friend.

If this is true and Neds is back training with the first team (not had it confirmed yet) - then there is something deeply dark and machiavellian going on at City. Two Kia represented players being integrated back into the first team squad whilst Cook is out on the washing line.
If true, that's a dangerous game Mancini's playing. Personally don't want to see that prick Onouha in a City shirt again. As for Bridge....

redmizzle said:
Bigga said:

You would 'support' a man that ridicules the city you live in, trying all sorts of ways to vacate the club that has elevated his world status, as long as he 'puts his all on the pitch' and yet one of our own has an unusual outburst, has apologised and publicly stated he wants to try again, taken his medicine without complaint in training outside of the first team and he is the one to get the slating from the fans.

Cnuts and Klowns, the lot of you, who are two faced in support of Tévez and second chances.

So you're assuming anyone who's upset by what's going on, which is in no small part due to the Onuohas, automatically supports Tevez? I'd also love to know where Onuoha specifically apologised for his totally out of order rant on tv, i'd be most grateful. I think it's also fair to say with all the negative attention we're currently getting that he hasn't taken his medicine without complaint.

Asked and answered if you bothered digesting what was written. An apology doesn't have to be made public, but I've heard similar that he's done so. In fact, when he stated that he wanted the chance to get back into the squad, if I remember correctly. Thus the knuckling down, taking his medicine and training with the reserves and such.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
BillyShears said:

If this is true and Neds is back training with the first team (not had it confirmed yet) - then there is something deeply dark and machiavellian going on at City. Two Kia represented players being integrated back into the first team squad whilst Cook is out on the washing line.
If true, that's a dangerous game Mancini's playing. Personally don't want to see that prick Onouha in a City shirt again. As for Bridge....

I hope to goodness you're this vociferous about that 'prick' Tévez.

Why are posters linking Tevez and Onouha together.

I dont want him playing for us again because quite simply I dont think he is good enough for us.

He has been available for over 12 months and nobody has thought him worth the money and nobody has taken him why if he was so good?

Those who say he was a top lad and home grown so what!!! Is he good enough for United and Chelsea...no therefore he isnt good enough for us

So he publicly slagged off the manager on live tv, publicly stated he wants back in the squad but hasn't publicly apologised? How convenient.

Bigga said:
redmizzle said:
Bigga said:

Asked and answered if you bothered digesting what was written. An apology doesn't have to be made public, but I've heard similar that he's done so. In fact, when he stated that he wanted the chance to get back into the squad, if I remember correctly. Thus the knuckling down, taking his medicine and training with the reserves and such.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
BillyShears said:

I hope to goodness you're this vociferous about that 'prick' Tévez.
Absolutely, can't stand the degenerate. What's your point?

Nedum isn't good enough to play every match for us but he is on more or less the same level as Boyata is on at the moment, Nedum will have to prove himself this year in the cups if he doesn't he will be on the scrap heap again and an improved Boyata will return and he will have 0% of playing
So Nedum really does have to prove himself and work hard but I doubt he will and he will choose the easy option and leave in January for a mid table team

The 'easy option' would have been to have moved already, instead of choosing to stay and fight for a place, surely??

And 'good enough'?? Surely if he wasn't in that bracket, he'd have been fooked off under Mr Hughes, at least. If Lescott had the chance to 'improve' under Mancini, why not Ned? Only height is the difference, the ability is the same.

I'm not convinced many of you understand what 'good enough' means, especially as if Mancini did not want him around, there's no amount of politics and begging that would make him have him in the first team squad.

Perhaps, just perhaps, RM has seen that Neds is fighting to improve how Mancini wants him to.

Have you ever even considered this notion??

No, of course not...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.