Mancini puts Onouha back in the First Team Squad

LoveCity said:
Dave S said:
Onouha's clearly not good enough for Sunderland so how the fukc is he good enough for us???

He was one of Sunderland's best players until the entire team slumped and buckled under the weight of a thin squad.

and he was played out of position most of the time[ie right back]. He's a centre half IMO and he did ok for us playing there.

All bollocks this is... Nedum should be nowhere near the first team.

A players agent goes all out to discredit the profile of City (whether the intent is personal or not) for HIS failings to command a place in the manager's first team and/or negotiate a loan deal to Everton. And we welcome him back with open arms? Give me strength to stomach this.

This debarcle has smeared the club as a whole. We've attracted the media vultures when big money deals are about to happen. Into question includes the integrity of the chief exec, its owners for allowing this to fester in the background and us fans who support a cancer joking CE because he has put the fans experience at the top of his list.

What message does this give to the other players? If you don't get your way, just embarrass the club in the press!

Internal matters should stay internal. Rant over..

lunebleu said:
LoveCity said:
Dave S said:
Onouha's clearly not good enough for Sunderland so how the fukc is he good enough for us???

He was one of Sunderland's best players until the entire team slumped and buckled under the weight of a thin squad.

and he was played out of position most of the time[ie right back]. He's a centre half IMO and he did ok for us playing there.
If he was that good for Sunderland why didn't Bruce buy him?

Dave S said:
lunebleu said:
LoveCity said:

If he was that good for Sunderland why didn't Bruce buy him?

Because Bruce is a rag and Baconface offered him O'Shea for cheaper than we would have let Onuoha go for. Sunderland did try to sign Onuoha but we put the price up after he started to impress there. They got O'Shea + Brown for about 3-4m more than they would have had to pay for Onuoha alone.

Kurple said:
We will have a nice CB battle this season
????

Ned is not good enough ,thinks he is eloquent in front of the tv cameras bla bla bla.No way should he wear the shirt again.You dont bite the hand that feeds you very very well.

cubanheels said:
Kurple said:
We will have a nice CB battle this season
????

Ned is not good enough ,thinks he is eloquent in front of the tv cameras bla bla bla.No way should he wear the shirt again.You dont bite the hand that feeds you very very well.
I'd rather have Mr. Mancini to evaluate who's good enough and not...

Ned is more than good enough (IMO) to contribute as a squad player for top4 team, but I get the feeling that he's the kinda player that prefers to be a big fish in a small pond.

But I as well don't think Ned will stay here much longer

Dear me. Since this whole email debacle began, I've been wondering how long it would be before some tinfoil hatters from the Jose Mourinho fan club would somehow attempt to use it to criticise and discredit Mancini. Didn't take long.
For what it's worth, Ned may or may not turn out to be good enough or regularly fit enough to be a regular starter for us now, but he is certainly good enough to be part of the squad. It's up to him to prove to the manager that he can do the job on the field and on the training ground and not be distracted by all this nonsense.
Talk of booing the lad is a bit childish, in my opinion, and would achieve nothing. He may have made some mistakes but he is a blue through and through. Being academically intelligent doesn't mean the lad won't do or say stupid things now and again.
Notwithstanding her condition, I don't think Ned's mum has done him or his career any favours, either short or long-term, by going public with this.

if Mancini had a good consideration of onouha would have not let him on sale until the last minute of the market window.

Then it is clear that when the market is closed and mancini is lacking players at that point even onouha may be better than nothing.

mancity1 said:
I don't think Mancini is one to harbour grudges for an eternity .

Think again. You get one chance with Bobby. Ned has fucked himself royally. He is set to waste one of his prime playing years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.