"Mancini - Right or Wrong?"

Wow, you said all things my dumb arse didn't know how to. Good job, mate.

As a Mancini inner, and somewhat a Pellegrini outer, I can relate to this well written article.

Wrong, is the word for the sacking of Mancio. One more season with the rags, the chavs, and the toffees (merseyside rags?) starting from scratch, a double PL title and FA cup might've been a walk in the park with Mancini at the helm; the dross sold and some NDJ like players at the middle, and another at the front.

Wrong is the word for Pellegrini hiring, still hope it won't happen. He's win nowt at the level all the blue faithful is hoping. He's lost to underdogs way under Wigan.

Still expecting a different manager, the german uncle leaving BM would be a good transition, or the Dortmund one, as he is young and daring.

CelesteItis said:
As a Mancini inner, and somewhat a Pellegrini outer, I can relate to this well written article.

Wrong, is the word for the sacking of Mancio. One more season with the rags, the chavs, and the toffees (merseyside rags?) starting from scratch, a double PL title and FA cup might've been a walk in the park with Mancini at the helm; the dross sold and some NDJ like players at the middle, and another at the front.

Wrong is the word for Pellegrini hiring, still hope it won't happen. He's win nowt at the level all the blue faithful is hoping. He's lost to underdogs way under Wigan.

Still expecting a different manager, the german uncle leaving BM would be a good transition, or the Dortmund one, as he is young and daring.

Put me on to your dealer please.

TCIB said:
CelesteItis said:

Put me on to your dealer please.

Thank fuck for that mate.Thought it was just me who couldn`t grasp whatever he/she is trying to say.

I almost hate to say it, but there's a stark difference in the types of fans that is emerging over this new (at least in the past 40 years) development with the club.

I see three clear groups emerging:

1 - Mancini "outers" (prior to his sacking), who saw evidence of the trouble with the Mancini "regime" before any of this postmortem information was released.

2 - Mancini "inners", who wanted Mancini to stay but are now excited about our future prospects after taking more information on board.

3 - Mancini "inners", who ignorantly believe this potential new manager is going to be a disaster.

The main complaints or reservations I'm seeing from the stalwart Mancini "inners" is that we're making a managerial step backwards. These folks are the portion of group 2 that couldn't be bothered with actually reading and considering the details as to why the two managers have different levels of success. They are now in group 3 with an ever-dwindling voice.

Their argument is basic: More trophies > less trophies. Circumstances be damned. If only reality was really as simple and easy to understand as that... Hell, I could use the same vacuous logic and claim that Swansea was a better team this year since they won some silverware, and we didn't. That would ironically, probably be (rightly) called insane by those who use such basic arguments to still feel that replacing Mancini is a complete mistake.

Just to compare him...

There's a couple of vids goin round you tube; The Best of Juergen Klopp 1+2

It's all in german, but you can get what he's all about. His relationship with players, fans and media. He's been on a budget and look what he's achieved. Players have to respect you to play for you. Huge difference in leadership skills.

i was definately in the mancini camp,until the cup final.

i dont mind losing any match,but mancini was given a dress rehersal for the cup final a week or so before the final,and not only did he not learn from that lesson wigan gave us we were worse than in the first match,imo the players wearnt at fault the tactics were shambolic.
i must add that whoever gets the job im actually excited for the new season,as for the guy who says hes a pellegrini outer then that is pathetc.

the more i read about pellegrini the more i like the thought of him.he is a very well respected coach,so onwards and upwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.