Mancini "Tevez starts on Monday"

Marvin said:
conormcfc said:
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
He's right. There have been plenty of times in the past when managers and owners have not acted in the best interests of the club.

We don't know what the argument is about, or even if it involves Tevez because he hasn't said anything. Even if he has, what is the point of booing him if he puts the effort in on the pitch. All you'll do is alienate the player, and make life more difficult for mancini.

Too right Marvin. We have a serious chance of mounting a title challenge here, and if the players are happy with Tev, that's good enough for me.

The coaching staff, the players and the fans all need to be pulling in the same direction. Leave the arguing to the suits.

WTGD!! said:
Too right Marvin. We have a serious chance of mounting a title challenge here, and if the players are happy with Tev, that's good enough for me.

The coaching staff, the players and the fans all need to be pulling in the same direction. Leave the arguing to the suits.

He still asked for a transfer, at the worst possible time for the club, he has disrespected the club we all support.

Don't boo, don't sing his name, its quite easy (same as most of our players really).

as i've said on a previous thread,if he go's so be it ,if he stays,,I WILL
cheer him on,cheer every goal he scores,applaud him every time he has a good game..because he wares the shirt......I WILL NEVER SING HIS NAME!!!!!end.

cleavers said:
WTGD!! said:

He still asked for a transfer, at the worst possible time for the club, he has disrespected the club we all support.

Don't boo, don't sing his name, its quite easy (same as most of our players really).

So how long do you intend to keep the silence up for then?

Emotion takes over at the match. Us singing Tevs name lifts him, and he lifts the players around him

WTGD!! said:
conormcfc said:
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

So you're going to boo him then... top fan.

Lets make it awkward for the other players playing too shall we. Booing will do no one any good mate

Booing him won't do anyone any good-but for some it's the only way to communicate their displeasure at the disgraceful timing of his and his agent's transfer request.
How else can people show their anger and disapproval?He desreves all he gets for the way he's acted over the last week.
Booing Tevez doesn't mean you don't support the team,and there's no way he should get away with his lack of respect for the club scott free.
I won't boo the little turncoat,but I won't give any grief to anyone that does.
He's taken the piss out of the entire club-I don't care how good he is-he deserves to feel a degree of wrath,however short.

He's got some serious bridges to build,starting Monday.
Maybe in time he can repair some of the damage-but I still can't see how he should be allowed to just walk back into the club and straight back into the first 11 like nothing's happened,just because he's our "superstar."

Isn't bending over backwards,allowing him to do what he wants and appeasing his every whim what started all this?

Mancini spoke after the 1-1 draw and, ahead of the talks, the Blues boss indicated he would be willing to play Tevez in Monday's home game against Everton.

"When I arrive at the training ground, I will speak with Carlos," said Mancini.

"Will he play on Monday? Yes, why not?

"He has trained with us since Tuesday, and he doesn't have a problem."

Tevez is City's top scorer this season with 10 goals from 16 games and last term claimed a 29-goal haul in his first season at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.