Mancini "Tevez starts on Monday"

supercity36 said:
as much as my feelings towards tevez have changed alot in the last few days, fact is we are a much better team with him in the side. so if we can at least keep him till summer turning in good performances ill be happy. after that he can shove it
You are missing the point.
please refer to my previous posts'

cleavers said:
Tricky_Trev said:
We all know what's going to happen though.

No you don't. I think we should all just keep a dignified silence on the matter, if he scores cheer the goal, I won't be keen on singing his name though or any other song related to him. He disrespected the club, and that means me, to earn back my respect will take a while, if at all.

THIS 100%. I think he will go in the summer so boo him if he comes back with another club but not whilst he is still here. Mancini seems to think he will be staying in January so lets keep it civil. We don't have to love him or chant his name, if he scores we celebrate a Manchester City goal not a Carlos Tevez goal. This is a special case because he has been on fire this season. If his goals fire us to the Champions League or better then I want him in the team. Whatever happens in the summer happens. This season is too important for the club for one player to fuck it up.

Oh, and Kia - Carlos Tevez might be bigger than Garry Cook, but Manchester City is much, much bigger than Carlos Tevez

Tevez has gone straight back in to my fantasy team this week, I am convinced were going to see one pumped up Tevez who will continue to bang the goals in for us, then come summer Im convinced he'll be gone, by which time we will have indentified who or how we replace him. Tevez is tarnished at this club now ufortunately, so boo him or cheer him I dont give a shit, and nor should Tevez after all this, he has to be the ultimate professional from now on imo, its important for his future he does just that.

Agree thatchers...

Also reckon an olive branch will appear some time before Monday,from one side or other....Hope so anyway !
Thatchersforearm said:
cleavers said:
No you don't. I think we should all just keep a dignified silence on the matter, if he scores cheer the goal, I won't be keen on singing his name though or any other song related to him. He disrespected the club, and that means me, to earn back my respect will take a while, if at all.

THIS 100%. I think he will go in the summer so boo him if he comes back with another club but not whilst he is still here. Mancini seems to think he will be staying in January so lets keep it civil. We don't have to love him or chant his name, if he scores we celebrate a Manchester City goal not a Carlos Tevez goal. This is a special case because he has been on fire this season. If his goals fire us to the Champions League or better then I want him in the team. Whatever happens in the summer happens. This season is too important for the club for one player to fuck it up.

Oh, and Kia - Carlos Tevez might be bigger than Garry Cook, but Manchester City is much, much bigger than Carlos Tevez

Again. We are just not getting it, are we?
Desperate, grateful, please stay Carlos!
When do we get some dignity?

Lafo said:
dctid said:
Just a small point we AINT a CL teamand we AINT a new power in world football

That can only be achieved via CL qualification

With Tevez we have out best chance

You are missing the point.
Achieve it on our terms otherwise its not sustainable. CL one year.Sign mercenaries ad nauseum.
Rome wasn't built in a day. Not just a saying!
For focks sake can we think beyond one season?

I am not sure we can think much beyond one season - our outgoings (wages) are higher than our income and there are only three options - sell the players to reduce wage bill - increase ticket, food, drink, parking etc that the fans (you and i pay) or get CL football and bank 10 - 15 Million a year for fook all

So again morals are great BUT at what price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.