Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
sergiokun said:
WimbledonRd said:
Mancini needs to go.
He simply is not on the level this club needs him to be.

3 years he has been here and has won the premier league, FA cup, Charity shield and now we are going Wembley again next month. And Mancini has taken City to the level we all want #champions

We failed in the champions league but we came up against big teams so that doesn't worry me. Leave it out and get behind the manager

only this

I absolutely get the point, but cant flog my log over a semi final. If he gets us there in May, I might. Flog my log that is ;)

TFC said:
karen7 said:
sergiokun said:
3 years he has been here and has won the premier league, FA cup, Charity shield and now we are going Wembley again next month. And Mancini has taken City to the level we all want #champions

We failed in the champions league but we came up against big teams so that doesn't worry me. Leave it out and get behind the manager

only this

I absolutely get the point, but cant flog my log over a semi final. If he gets us there in May, I might. Flog my log that is ;)

Yeah i agree mate was just pointing out we are off Wembley again :-) He is doing a great job at City

sergiokun said:
TFC said:
karen7 said:
only this

Yeah i agree mate was just pointing out we are off Wembley again :-) He is doing a great job at City

He's done a great job at city.....IMO,he's now doing an average job at city.

SPIDERBOY said:
sergiokun said:
TFC said:

He's done a great job at city.....IMO,he's now doing an average job at city.

Fair enough mate that’s your opinion but no matter how much money you spend playing in the champions league is very hard and he deserves one more crack at it. you can’t win the league every year there is big teams in the premier but you don’t see scum sacking bacon face for finishing second. We have a big chance of winning a cup again and we are second in the league not bad for average

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Will posters please desist from calling him 'Fergie'. It's far too an avuncular term of address for my liking.

There are plenty of alternatives to choose from.

How's about "Fucky". Funny yet with dark undertones .

samharris said:
Will posters please desist from calling him 'Fergie'. It's far too an avuncular term of address for my liking.

Tw*t face or piss pot will do :-)

crystal_mais said:
taconinja said:
crystal_mais said:
Check the league tables and see where they were when he took over?? and look at the level of investment made.

You have no argument to make - UTD were mid table shite. It took him time to build what he had to. "Whiskey Nose twat" had proved his credentials in Scotland. Like I said totally different era and circumstances

I'm not saying Mancini is shit - He's not in the same league as Ferguson or Jose. At the age Mancini is at they had already proven to be more successful as managers
Wait... are you comparing proven credentials in Scotland to proven credentials in Italy?

See malgs response that may give you the answer you want
Oh sure it's an answer.

I've said it before,bobby has given me some of the best days in my life.i ain't saying get rid,just think he's letting the pressure get to him,it's not often you see a manager having handbags with a player in training,or slagging players off in public...then there was the "fuckinell" comment....personally,I think he wants to go,but won't walk.thats my opinion.

samharris said:

Nice one , I like the simplisity yet depth of feeling where that came from.

How about "Flurgie" - embodies the idea of flem and lurgie - i.e. something you want to remove from the back of your throat with that nagging virus that hangs around for ages!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.