Mancini's future

SWP's back said:
Balti said:
Listen to the support for Bobby at the weekend and you'll know everything you need to about how the true supporters feel.
This and only this.

If people looked a little deeper, perhaps they'd be chanting for our owner, rather than Roberto.
What League position do you think we 'd have had in more normal financial circumstances under Mancini? and how far ahead of the Rags might we have been with a manager who could have handled, and seen the value of, Bellamy, Adebayor, Ireland, Tevez and Petrov and Given, who have all been sold cheaply or sent on loan?
Loyalty is essential, but it should be to the Club, not our present, blundering manager

bluefandk said:
Longsight-memories said:
bluefandk said:
The supporters are behind the maneger except 5-10 people on Bluemoon who quite frankly knows fuck all about football.

talk is cheap when your not paying the bill....50 million quid asset.. being blown because the the man in charge of playing him has not done his job properly !

50 mill? Who ever wanted to pay 50 mill for Tevez?

The only person refusing to do his job is Tevez.

Only people who knows fuck all about flltball would blame this on Mancini.

-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:36 pm --

de niro said:
bluefandk said:
The supporters are behind the maneger except 5-10 people on Bluemoon who quite frankly knows fuck all about football.

who are you fucking fergie?

they can have their say, they see the game the way they see it.

Who is stopping them from having their say?

They are having their say and so am I.

Stop trying to play the victim card its boring and pathetic.

i wont pretend to know what the fuck you are on about except that by saying people "know fuck all about football" because they have different view to you is a bit precious sunshine.

bluefandk said:
bluemanc said:
bluefandk said:

These type of threads never seem to change,it's soccer you fool.

Good contribution from our resident soccer expert.

Pablo Zabaleta, who was sat next to Tevez, has said that there are too many players at City - Tevez isn't the only player who has an issue with Mancini's regime.
It's better to have a bit of fun rather than fill a thread with stuff like this,even though it is more relevant.
I wonder how the players feel about having to explain what did or didn't happen on the bench.

mackenzie said:
SWP's back said:
mackenzie said:
I'd have suggested he didn't give a press conference in the, quite understandably, bad mood he was in.

Keep it simple and siege mentality, whilst not giving any possible ammunition to the twats. Just deal with it internally.

And THEN release the official statement we did.

Dont lecture me on second guessing either. It's all most of us have after all. If you are ITK then come out and say it.
As for you swearing, I can swear with the best of them. It's just that I always expect you to go off on one when you start swearing.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/competitions/Regulations/01/48/42/49/1484249_DOWNLOAD.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Dow ... WNLOAD.pdf</a>

page 56 subsection (G)

Both clubs must make their manager/head
coach available for this press conference

That's a CL stipulation, not a namby pamby rule such as the one that the BBC try and enforce for the Prem. Hell UEFA run a tight ship, they move fans from rows 1&2 for extra sponsor space ffs.

I'll lecture you quite happily thanks. Second guessing without a shred of empathy for the situation is hardly fair is it?

How should Mancini have handled the question about not putting a striker on given the fact he HAD to attend a post match interview AND a press conference? Please enlighten me. Even if he'd broken the rules and not attended then the press would have torn him a new one for not explaining his lack of a striking substituion. Why should he take the flak for Tevez's gross misconduct? A retraction would be fine if you can't come up with a suitable solution.
I'll hold up my hands and admit I didn't know it was a condition that a press conference for a manager is an obligation in the CL. Being a City fan the whole situation is quite new to me after all, so good for you that you did the homework.
However, where did I say that he should take the flak for the Tevez situation? All I was pointing out is that Tevez 'played' him. If you cant see that then I can't add anything more.

By not answering the question put to him "Why did you not bring Tevez on?", he would have been slaughtered for not trying to win (or atleast come back into) the game against Bayern. That is how he'd have taken the flak Mack. Not rocket science and I'm not being funny.

Tevez played no one., Tevez and his camp are in the shit and know it. If anything Mancini has "played" him and Kia. He now has almost unanimous support to rid the club of a player he doesn't want to work with.

Re: Re: Mancini's future

Momentum said:
Is it just me or was replacing Dzeko with De Jong not one of the wierdest substitutions when you are 2-0 down. 2-0 up fine, but is there anyone who did not think "What the hell is that about". If there was ever a need for Carlos Tevez to show the other players a bit of movement, rather than the slow paced drifting round the pitch they had done, it was then.

He probably confused everyone so maybe Dzeko got angry, Tevez what the fuck is going on here and the manager caused confusion. I was incredibly confused watching on TV and seeing a striker replaced by a defensive midfielder and then a midfielder replaced with a defender. I now realise Tevez may have been the main cause but confusing substitutons do not help.
For someone who's name is Momentum, you don't seem to know much about it - or how to stop it.

Mancini will always have detractors from those who don't actually *watch* the game of football in front of them, who think that the only solution is to keep throwing more strikers on until you score.

Wheelsy said:
It wouldn't surprise me if Mancini resigned to be honest.
He really won't have to. The club are out to crucify Tevez, not Mancini and you mark my words, Mancini will have signed a new contract before the season has ended.

remoh said:
SWP's back said:
Balti said:
Listen to the support for Bobby at the weekend and you'll know everything you need to about how the true supporters feel.
This and only this.

If people looked a little deeper, perhaps they'd be chanting for our owner, rather than Roberto.
What League position do you think we 'd have had in more normal financial circumstances under Mancini? and how far ahead of the Rags might we have been with a manager who could have handled, and seen the value of, Bellamy, Adebayor, Ireland, Tevez and Petrov and Given, who have all been sold cheaply or sent on loan?
Loyalty is essential, but it should be to the Club, not our present, blundering manager

We chant for both fella. Shocked you aren't aware of this.

de niro said:
bluefandk said:
Longsight-memories said:
talk is cheap when your not paying the bill....50 million quid asset.. being blown because the the man in charge of playing him has not done his job properly !

-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:36 pm --

de niro said:
who are you fucking fergie?

they can have their say, they see the game the way they see it.

Who is stopping them from having their say?

They are having their say and so am I.

Stop trying to play the victim card its boring and pathetic.

i wont pretend to know what the fuck you are on about except that by saying people "know fuck all about football" because they have different view to you is a bit precious sunshine.

Sunshine? Are you now pretending to star in some movie or what is that all about dear?

In my humble opinion they know nothing about football, thats what this board is all bout expressing your opinion.

If they think Im wrong they are welcome to prove me wrong.

I wont be holding my breath though.

mackenzie said:
SWP's back said:
mackenzie said:
I'd have suggested he didn't give a press conference in the, quite understandably, bad mood he was in.

Keep it simple and siege mentality, whilst not giving any possible ammunition to the twats. Just deal with it internally.

And THEN release the official statement we did.

Dont lecture me on second guessing either. It's all most of us have after all. If you are ITK then come out and say it.
As for you swearing, I can swear with the best of them. It's just that I always expect you to go off on one when you start swearing.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/competitions/Regulations/01/48/42/49/1484249_DOWNLOAD.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Dow ... WNLOAD.pdf</a>

page 56 subsection (G)

Both clubs must make their manager/head
coach available for this press conference

That's a CL stipulation, not a namby pamby rule such as the one that the BBC try and enforce for the Prem. Hell UEFA run a tight ship, they move fans from rows 1&2 for extra sponsor space ffs.

I'll lecture you quite happily thanks. Second guessing without a shred of empathy for the situation is hardly fair is it?

How should Mancini have handled the question about not putting a striker on given the fact he HAD to attend a post match interview AND a press conference? Please enlighten me. Even if he'd broken the rules and not attended then the press would have torn him a new one for not explaining his lack of a striking substituion. Why should he take the flak for Tevez's gross misconduct? A retraction would be fine if you can't come up with a suitable solution.
I'll hold up my hands and admit I didn't know it was a condition that a press conference for a manager is an obligation in the CL. Being a City fan the whole situation is quite new to me after all, so good for you that you did the homework.
However, where did I say that he should take the flak for the Tevez situation? All I was pointing out is that Tevez 'played' him. If you cant see that then I can't add anything more.
It's not a condition that you have to answer a question in a specific way,perhaps no one around him had the balls to tell him to calm down and think before he spoke.
He's shite at TV interviews at the best of times,that's just the way it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.