Mancini's future

bluemanc said:
SWP's back said:
bluemanc said:
It's not a condition that you have to answer a question in a specific way,perhaps no one around him had the balls to tell him to calm down and think before he spoke.
He's shite at TV interviews at the best of times,that's just the way it is.

I ask again and it seems you are an expert.

How does Mancini answer the question "Why did you not put Tevez [a striker] on?"

Oh that's it, you can't.
Not sure who you're asking but he put Nige on so as not to concede a 3rd that's why he didn't put a striker on,he said that.
btw off topic a bit but fergie actually threw the boot in beckhams face,he didn't kick it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/2778353.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 778353.stm</a>

wrong again mate ;-)

As for answering the question, Mancini wanted to put Tevez on as the 2nd sub. De Jong coming on was entirely different, Mancini said he did that to calm the game down.

SWP's back said:
remoh said:
SWP's back said:
We chant for both fella. Shocked you aren't aware of this.

And you see no contradiction in that? I would if it was my money going in there.

Well you aren't the owner.

I ask again. How should Mancini have handled the question (5th time I've asked and no one has answered).

I also see no contradiction as Mancini has the full backing of the owner, so singing for both seems to dovetail beautifully.

I notice the cabal wannabes come out at night.

He could have said that he felt we were being overrun in midfield and we needed De Jongs energy to stem the tide. He could have said that he wanted to release Yaya to get further forward. He could have said he did it 'for tactical reasons'. He could have said that he felt Tevez hadn't had enough game time to come into such a high profile game and make a difference. I could go on, but the basic point is that he could have said fucking anything, but he chose not to because he wanted to hang Tevez, because he was angry and doesn't like the guy. He wasn't thinking about the long term best interests of MCFC. That's what has pissed me off.

flb said:
Forgive my ignorance football expert chaps but are not the facts that a gormless looking fuckpig has refused to enter the play in a football match? It doesn't matter one iota who or how good that wankstain is at football but refusing to do your job is a sackable offence? SWP, listen fella you know and I know he's a ****,along with 1 or two others- let's chill and sing Mancinis name and let that ugly little pleb what City means.

To all those willing to suck Tevez's dick go ahead

Taste the corn beef
Fair enough but I am very chilled and feel I am holding the corner fairly well whilst drinking a bottle of quality red.

BosnianDiamond said:
mcmanus said:
In that bullshit article I just read BosnianDiamond it says

"People are saying that he is a disgrace because he refused to play in Munich on Tuesday night, but did you see the faces of the other players on that bench? They all looked dejected."

Zabs could not have put it more simply to Tevez than with that look of disgust like he was a bronzed 80 year old sicilian boss who had found a cheating rat. Love ya Zabs
I'm not excusing what Tevez did, in fact even the article says that it's the wrong thing to do. What this article does is make a good point that having too many players on the squad is extremely difficult to manage. Man City has too many players who rightfully feel they should get equal opportunities to start. This creates an atmosphere of tension and nervousness, and it affects the players performance because they constantly play with the fear of making a mistake and getting benched.

It's easy to say "they get paid for it" but a true competitor never wants to warm the bench.
They call it a 'squad'. They're all the rage at the moment don't cha know.

Balti said:
remoh said:
SWP's back said:
This and only this.

If people looked a little deeper, perhaps they'd be chanting for our owner, rather than Roberto.
What League position do you think we 'd have had in more normal financial circumstances under Mancini? and how far ahead of the Rags might we have been with a manager who could have handled, and seen the value of, Bellamy, Adebayor, Ireland, Tevez and Petrov and Given, who have all been sold cheaply or sent on loan?
Loyalty is essential, but it should be to the Club, not our present, blundering manager

Is that Bellers the Liverpool reserve? Ade the lazy mardarse who stopped trying at City? Ireland the Villa reserve? Petrov the Bolton player and Given the Villa keeper? Hardly ripping up trees are they?

And if Roberto Mancini blunders his way to more silverware and Champions League football then that's the sort of blundering we like.

But of course yes Thank You Sheikh Mansour once again for investing in our club and attracting a better calibre of player for our best manager in a generation.

Our loyalty is to the club. Unlike you we are clearly happy with the progress that the club and the team under Mancini are making.

*inserts clapping gif*

remoh said:
SWP's back said:
Balti said:
Listen to the support for Bobby at the weekend and you'll know everything you need to about how the true supporters feel.
This and only this.

If people looked a little deeper, perhaps they'd be chanting for our owner, rather than Roberto.
What League position do you think we 'd have had in more normal financial circumstances under Mancini? and how far ahead of the Rags might we have been with a manager who could have handled, and seen the value of, Bellamy, Adebayor, Ireland, Tevez and Petrov and Given, who have all been sold cheaply or sent on loan?
Loyalty is essential, but it should be to the Club, not our present, blundering manager

Ireland and Given instead of Silva and Hart..?

I guess we are talking about how far behind the rags in that case...lol

BosnianDiamond said:
mcmanus said:
In that bullshit article I just read BosnianDiamond it says

"People are saying that he is a disgrace because he refused to play in Munich on Tuesday night, but did you see the faces of the other players on that bench? They all looked dejected."

Zabs could not have put it more simply to Tevez than with that look of disgust like he was a bronzed 80 year old sicilian boss who had found a cheating rat. Love ya Zabs
I'm not excusing what Tevez did, in fact even the article says that it's the wrong thing to do. What this article does is make a good point that having too many players on the squad is extremely difficult to manage. Man City has too many players who rightfully feel they should get equal opportunities to start. This creates an atmosphere of tension and nervousness, and it affects the players performance because they constantly play with the fear of making a mistake and getting benched.

It's easy to say "they get paid for it" but a true competitor never wants to warm the bench.

£1000 says you wouldn't have posted that had your idol not been repremanded and told he was being benched.

Seriously Bill, all opinions are welcomed on here but one policy (Dzeko is a god over here in Bosnia, respect his authority!!!!!!! *sob*) wonders are getting tedious.

SWP's back said:
remoh said:
SWP's back said:
We chant for both fella. Shocked you aren't aware of this.

And you see no contradiction in that? I would if it was my money going in there.

I ask again. How should Mancini have handled the question (5th time I've asked and no one has answered).

I also see no contradiction as Mancini has the full backing of the owner, so singing for both seems to dovetail beautifully.

No, I'm not the owner. (You had to get something right eventually)

What's this 'question' business? If it's linked to my post, I can't see it.

Full backing? Football loyalties can be very temporary. Results will be all.

Cabal wannabies? Lay off the juice, bro. You aren't half getting carried away. Think about your blood-pressure!

hgblue said:
SWP's back said:
remoh said:

He could have said that he felt we were being overrun in midfield and we needed De Jongs energy to stem the tide. He could have said that he wanted to release Yaya to get further forward. He could have said he did it 'for tactical reasons'. He could have said that he felt Tevez hadn't had enough game time to come into such a high profile game and make a difference. I could go on, but the basic point is that he could have said fucking anything, but he chose not to because he wanted to hang Tevez, because he was angry and doesn't like the guy. He wasn't thinking about the long term best interests of MCFC. That's what has pissed me off.

I disagree, he WAS thinking asbout City in the long term and cutting the cancer out, whilst painful in the short term, is what the doctor ordered. Certainly in his opinion and he is the man paid to make the decisions.

As I say, the overwhelming majority of City fans agree and 99% of "football people" (apart from Mark "Kia" Hughes) also give the same message.

Mancini has only got rid of players he didn't think he could work with. What is wrong with that?

If he thinks Bellamy and Adebayor are undermiming him, Ireland isn't shit hot or Shay deserves to be playing first team football at a PL club then so be it. He's the boss and we are joint top FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.