Mancini's future

SWP's back said:
mackenzie said:
SWP's back said:
By not answering the question put to him "Why did you not bring Tevez on?", he would have been slaughtered for not trying to win (or atleast come back into) the game against Bayern. That is how he'd have taken the flak Mack. Not rocket science and I'm not being funny.

Tevez played no one., Tevez and his camp are in the shit and know it. If anything Mancini has "played" him and Kia. He now has almost unanimous support to rid the club of a player he doesn't want to work with.
SWP, as my first post on this thread pointed out, I believe that both Mancini and Tevez have too much history for anybody to think this would work.
Each were waiting for an opportunity to set out their stall. Tevez made a fatal mistake though (cos he's a thick git) and mouthed off to the media before Kia could speak to him.
Hence his statement the next day.
I am not a Mancini outer, never have been, so please don't allude to that when you reply to my posts.
I'm just posting what I see.

Nothing you say here is mutually exclusive to what I have posted Macker.

I've been simply asking how Mancini could keep it all "in house" which such a public showing of disrepect from Tevez on the world stage.

And you jumped on my post because you found it 'ambiguous?'

I can understand that. All I was trying to say though is that Mancini could have been better served by not allowing his emotions to come to the fore in the press conference.

Tevez is the twat here but Mancini needs to learn the art of damage limitation. Then he will be a force to be reckoned with and players won't try and take the piss in such a public fashion.

SWP's back said:
bluemanc said:
SWP's back said:
I ask again and it seems you are an expert.

How does Mancini answer the question "Why did you not put Tevez [a striker] on?"

Oh that's it, you can't.
Not sure who you're asking but he put Nige on so as not to concede a 3rd that's why he didn't put a striker on,he said that.
btw off topic a bit but fergie actually threw the boot in beckhams face,he didn't kick it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/2778353.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 778353.stm</a>

wrong again mate ;-)

As for answering the question, Mancini wanted to put Tevez on as the 2nd sub. De Jong coming on was entirely different, Mancini said he did that to calm the game down.

those of us that watch City know that Mancini quite often 'staggers' his subs and doesn't always do a straight one off like for like

He was in the process of changing things around and Tevez was next

Well he would have been if he was a professional prepared to do his job for more money in a week than most people earn in a decade

ungrateful petulant greedy bitter little fecker who didn't get his way and is now fucking us about big style

seriously when was the last great Tevez performance for City?

yes he's been professional but his heart has not been in it

If he wants to leave so much then he can simply pay up his contract and some compo and fuck off

After all he can afford it

But no this is all about yet another big pay day for him and his pet leech

This is nothing to do with RM and everything to do with CT (and his agent)

look, however his methods (good and bad at times) mancini has really got us going, we are a fucking good team, playing well and winning things, its what we have all dreamed about for decades, all fans,all players and more important all board members have to back him on this.

back him now and no player will ever fuck with our club again.

SWP's back said:
BosnianDiamond said:
mcmanus said:
In that bullshit article I just read BosnianDiamond it says

"People are saying that he is a disgrace because he refused to play in Munich on Tuesday night, but did you see the faces of the other players on that bench? They all looked dejected."

Zabs could not have put it more simply to Tevez than with that look of disgust like he was a bronzed 80 year old sicilian boss who had found a cheating rat. Love ya Zabs
I'm not excusing what Tevez did, in fact even the article says that it's the wrong thing to do. What this article does is make a good point that having too many players on the squad is extremely difficult to manage. Man City has too many players who rightfully feel they should get equal opportunities to start. This creates an atmosphere of tension and nervousness, and it affects the players performance because they constantly play with the fear of making a mistake and getting benched.

It's easy to say "they get paid for it" but a true competitor never wants to warm the bench.

£1000 says you wouldn't have posted that had your idol not been repremanded and told he was being benched.

Seriously Bill, all opinions are welcomed on here but one policy (Dzeko is a god over here in Bosnia, respect his authority!!!!!!! *sob*) wonders are getting tedious.
LOL, good one but it's not even about that. It's not just Dzeko who is always getting ripped but everyone else on any given day. It's like the price tag is a curse and you must play like a god every day or be condemned to Hades.

mackenzie said:
SWP's back said:
mackenzie said:
SWP, as my first post on this thread pointed out, I believe that both Mancini and Tevez have too much history for anybody to think this would work.
Each were waiting for an opportunity to set out their stall. Tevez made a fatal mistake though (cos he's a thick git) and mouthed off to the media before Kia could speak to him.
Hence his statement the next day.
I am not a Mancini outer, never have been, so please don't allude to that when you reply to my posts.
I'm just posting what I see.

Nothing you say here is mutually exclusive to what I have posted Macker.

I've been simply asking how Mancini could keep it all "in house" which such a public showing of disrepect from Tevez on the world stage.

And you jumped on my post because you found it 'ambiguous?'

I can understand that. All I was trying to say though is that Mancini could have been better served by not allowing his emotions to come to the fore in the press conference.

Tevez is the twat here but Mancini needs to learn the art of damage limitation. Then he will be a force to be reckoned with and players won't try and take the piss in such a public fashion.

Oh I think he made his point.

And I "jumped" over nothing Mack. I simply quoted and questioned you, as is the done thing on here.

This thread is rather pointless anyway..Abu Dhabi choosed Mancini long before Hughes was given the sack, both him and Lombardo had their bags packed about a year before Mancini took over.
So far the noise coming out of Abu Dhabi is about Mancini being allowed a lot more time at the club. Time to reshape it in his own mould.

So, in a way it´s up to Mancini..

hgblue said:
SWP's back said:
remoh said:
And you see no contradiction in that? I would if it was my money going in there.

Well you aren't the owner.

I ask again. How should Mancini have handled the question (5th time I've asked and no one has answered).

I also see no contradiction as Mancini has the full backing of the owner, so singing for both seems to dovetail beautifully.

I notice the cabal wannabes come out at night.

He could have said that he felt we were being overrun in midfield and we needed De Jongs energy to stem the tide. He could have said that he wanted to release Yaya to get further forward. He could have said he did it 'for tactical reasons'. He could have said that he felt Tevez hadn't had enough game time to come into such a high profile game and make a difference. I could go on, but the basic point is that he could have said fucking anything, but he chose not to because he wanted to hang Tevez, because he was angry and doesn't like the guy. He wasn't thinking about the long term best interests of MCFC. That's what has pissed me off.
Not saying he tried to hang Tevez but his reticence to be a little more communicative with the players does concern me. Maybe Platt deals with all that stuff which would make sense in terms of the language difficulties. Just a bit disconcerting and not criticism of RM

de niro said:
look, however his methods (good and bad at times) mancini has really got us going, we are a fucking good team, playing well and winning things, its what we have all dreamed about for decades, all fans,all players and more important all board members have to back him on this.

back him now and no player will ever fuck with our club again.

Ain't a mod arse licker at all this is the first time ;) bang on

But cheers De Niro please sing Mancini's name loud and proud at Ewood

hgblue said:
SWP's back said:
remoh said:
And you see no contradiction in that? I would if it was my money going in there.

Well you aren't the owner.

I ask again. How should Mancini have handled the question (5th time I've asked and no one has answered).

I also see no contradiction as Mancini has the full backing of the owner, so singing for both seems to dovetail beautifully.

I notice the cabal wannabes come out at night.

He could have said that he felt we were being overrun in midfield and we needed De Jongs energy to stem the tide. He could have said that he wanted to release Yaya to get further forward. He could have said he did it 'for tactical reasons'. He could have said that he felt Tevez hadn't had enough game time to come into such a high profile game and make a difference. I could go on, but the basic point is that he could have said fucking anything, but he chose not to because he wanted to hang Tevez, because he was angry and doesn't like the guy. He wasn't thinking about the long term best interests of MCFC. That's what has pissed me off.
Forgive me if I've read your post wrong but wasn't he trying to get Carlos onto the fuckin pitch. Why would he be needing a fuckin excuse for not bringing him on ?

All the Spanish speaking players so obviously hate Mancini, Zabaleta was plotting to murder Mancini for his hard Sicilian connections.
"Carlos, you tell the long haired puff me and you don't like being benched,cos Lord Hughes promised us shares in fray bentos".
"Si Pablo, but how do we pretend we really play shit football ?"
"Tell Dzeko to play shit and get subbed of-leave the rest to me".

"let me ring Kia first Pab".

Close?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.