Mancini's future

mike channon´s windmill said:
I back Mancio to the hilt over Tevez but I still have a nagging doubt over his man - management skills. Possibly the language problem is a factor here as he seems to have Balo reasonably under control. Then again there´s a cultural difference between British and continental Europe in particular in terms of behaviour (drinking culture etc)
newman.jpg

Prestwich_Blue said:
I back Mancio to the hilt over Tevez but I still have a nagging doubt over his man - management skills.
You'll have the Mancini Mafia on you for that. Doubt is not allowed by the caporegimes on here.

My God you are tiresome. And may I say tireless in your criticism of Mancini although you say otherwise. Sly dig here. Not so sly dig there. It has been endless.

When he was not meeting the original 70 point target of Hughes you were on his back after less than three months. This continued during the second season but this time it was the style of football. In the off season there has been no easing off with inuendo about dressing room disharmony and Mou's imminent arrival.

And now with City sitting at their highest point in the league for many a moon one idiot player and a less than stellar result in Germany against a five time winner and you are still going.

robbieh said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I back Mancio to the hilt over Tevez but I still have a nagging doubt over his man - management skills.
You'll have the Mancini Mafia on you for that. Doubt is not allowed by the caporegimes on here.

My God you are tiresome. And may I say tireless in your criticism of Mancini although you say otherwise. Sly dig here. Not so sly dig there. It has been endless.

When he was not meeting the original 70 point target of Hughes you were on his back after less than three months. This continued during the second season but this time it was the style of football. In the off season there has been no easing off with inuendo about dressing room disharmony and Mou's imminent arrival.

And now with City sitting at their highest point in the league for many a moon one idiot player and a less than stellar result in Germany against a five time winner and you are still going.
Glad it's not just me that sees it.

SWP's back said:
robbieh said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

I'll be seeing how well you two supported our previous manager later. Did you practice what you preach? I hope you're fire-proof.

Prestwich_Blue said:
SWP's back said:
robbieh said:

I'll be seeing how well you two supported our previous manager later. Did you practice what you preach? I hope you're fire-proof.
He needed sacking. He wasn't the man to lead us. I was proven right.

Much like you thought Mancini was the wrong man and were proven incorrect.

Enjoy searching my posts though. I'd have thought at your age with your bmi you could fill your time more fruitfully but who am I to judge. ;-)

Prestwich_Blue said:
SWP's back said:
robbieh said:

You must have a lot of time on your hands. But I'll save you the bother. Around the time of the 3-0 home defeat to Forest was when I thought Hughes was not up to the job. OK so he'd only been in the job for 7 months.

However unlike Mancini he arrived with a very moderate CV.

Prestwich_Blue said:
SWP's back said:
robbieh said:

the strategy is updated
Cabalupdate.jpg

There will be a big investigation by the hierarchy, and once that's over we'll see who they back. I for one want them to back Mancini, but I do have a niggling doubt about Tevez's statement that he was questioning going for another warm up, not questioning going on. I don't know, but for some reason I find myself believing him. Maybe Mancini misunderstood what Tevez was saying and went off on one - who hasn't said or done something in the heat of the moment, and then afterwards regretted it. If it did turn out that Mancini had misread it, then it is a difficult situation for the board. Lots and lots of twists and turns in this saga yet.

malg said:
There will be a big investigation by the hierarchy, and once that's over we'll see who they back. I for one want them to back Mancini, but I do have a niggling doubt about Tevez's statement that he was questioning going for another warm up, not questioning going on. I don't know, but for some reason I find myself believing him. Maybe Mancini misunderstood what Tevez was saying and went off on one - who hasn't said or done something in the heat of the moment, and then afterwards regretted it. If it did turn out that Mancini had misread it, then it is a difficult situation for the board. Lots and lots of twists and turns in this saga yet.

On what grounds do you think this?

If it was one isolated incident in an otherwise unblemished career then maybe. But Tevez has been a complete self serving twat wherever he has been. I knew he would be trouble from the minute arrived. Do you think any of our current players would have the nerve to join United next year. Just to piss off the manager. Because I definitely think that was one of Carlos' motives.

Not only does he think he's bigger than City, he also thinks he's bigger than Messi. He's deluded and even if you are right, which I doubt, and Mancini made an error this time, we need to get rid of Tevez asap. He's poison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.