Mancio to crack the whip?

After thinking about it and the long term I really hope Mancini stays and the players start to back him and play with some passion and hopefully things workout themselves. The past is the past

samharris said:
Didsbury Dave said:
samharris said:
Proffessional footballers are not the sharpest tools in the box,so id take that deluded idea your friend has with a bucket of salt..

I find it hard to believe that you could even entertain such an idea.

My friend gave up a professional career in football to run a £150 million turnover company, so he's certainly not thick, but I'm certainly not giving his opinion as fact. Just thought I'd throw it out there, I thought I made that clear.

quote the bit where you made it clear Dave?? cos I cant see it.

Theory...

samharris said:
Didsbury Dave said:
samharris said:
Proffessional footballers are not the sharpest tools in the box,so id take that deluded idea your friend has with a bucket of salt..

I find it hard to believe that you could even entertain such an idea.

My friend gave up a professional career in football to run a £150 million turnover company, so he's certainly not thick, but I'm certainly not giving his opinion as fact. Just thought I'd throw it out there, I thought I made that clear.

I've highlighted the relevant bits to help you:

1) "My mate gave an interesting theory"
2) "He believes"
3) "Interesting theory"
4) "If he's right"

Rascal said:
You bet but you dont know and thats the point.

All i know from my time managing a football team is that players respond differently. Some you kick up the arse, some respond well to criticism, some need a bit of love, others need responsibilty, some dont. We are not privvy to how Mancini handles his players in private, all we can do is as you say. Bet and speculate on little snippets of info we hear or read and create a picture that suits ones particular viewpoint. But in reality the pictures we create are akin to Da Vinci only painting 6 people at the last supper

Nonsense. It's not difficult to get a feeling for Mancini and his relationship with his players, and this without the quite obvious and truly offensive manner in which he hung Lescott out to dry after the Ajax match. The reality is that you're in denial, or should I say more clearly, you simply refuse to be drawn into any meaningful discussion about the manager, and prefer to make fun of or talk down to those who do.

So once again I'll say to you what I've said once already in this thread. Discuss the issue by all means, but discussing your fellow posters and avoiding the real issues doesn't really lend any gravitas to anything you post up here.

BillyShears said:
Rascal said:
You bet but you dont know and thats the point.

All i know from my time managing a football team is that players respond differently. Some you kick up the arse, some respond well to criticism, some need a bit of love, others need responsibilty, some dont. We are not privvy to how Mancini handles his players in private, all we can do is as you say. Bet and speculate on little snippets of info we hear or read and create a picture that suits ones particular viewpoint. But in reality the pictures we create are akin to Da Vinci only painting 6 people at the last supper

Nonsense. It's not difficult to get a feeling for Mancini and his relationship with his players, and this without the quite obvious and truly offensive manner in which he hung Lescott out to dry after the Ajax match. The reality is that you're in denial, or should I say more clearly, you simply refuse to be drawn into any meaningful discussion about the manager, and prefer to make fun of or talk down to those who do.

So once again I'll say to you what I've said once already in this thread. Discuss the issue by all means, but discussing your fellow posters and avoiding the real issues doesn't really lend any gravitas to anything you post up here.

His credibility isn't helped by a bagful of "I'm just going upstairs to wind those loons up" posts to his young friends in "The Cellar" either.

Didsbury Dave said:
samharris said:
Didsbury Dave said:

2) "He believes"
3) "Interesting theory"
4) "If he's right"

Tbh if a mate of mine said sommat so deluded to me id tell him to stop being so fucking stupid. the fact he helps run a 150 mill turnover company even adds to the stupidity.

Anyway, has anyone got any thoughts on whether or not RM will be cracking the whip? Or should I start a thread on it?

samharris said:
Didsbury Dave said:
samharris said:

2) "He believes"
3) "Interesting theory"
4) "If he's right"

Tbh if a mate of mine said sommat so deluded to me id tell him to stop being so fucking stupid.

Good for you. You're obviously a bright guy when pointed in the right direction so I'll take that advice on board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.