Mancio to crack the whip?

Didsbury Dave said:
samharris said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Just had a very similar phone conversation with a blue mate. You can tell a mile off that the players have lost confidence in him. It seems to me like things may have happened behind the scenes, and this latest media rant appears to be part of it. He's like Alan Ball in his last few weeks, blaming the players en masse.

My great hope, as I've said before, is that our new top brass are football people, unlike Khaldoon, and will have already seen through Mancini, his unbalanced squad, his odd selections and substitutions and the constant week-on-week underperformance from this group of players. They will know that hanging players out to dry publicly is not the way to motivate them.

My mate also gave me an interesting theory, and he knows his football well(used to be a professional player). He says that he believes Mancini is not making the subs any more, it's Platt, writing down changes and bringing them to Mancini for approval. He believes Mancini has lost all confidence in himself. Interesting theory.

If he's right, then we have to get him out of the club now. Not tomorrow, now.

Proffessional footballers are not the sharpest tools in the box,so id take that deluded idea your friend has with a bucket of salt..

I find it hard to believe that you could even entertain such an idea.

My friend gave up a professional career in football to run a £150 million turnover company, so he's certainly not thick, but I'm certainly not giving his opinion as fact. Just thought I'd throw it out there, I thought I made that clear.

One on the worst theory's ive heard in a long time, more chance of us signing Messi and Ronaldo for 40 pence each. You cant honestly believe that Platt thinks of a sub and then asks Mancini for approval?!? Jesus wept ! it gets worse !

Didsbury Dave said:
samharris said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I've highlighted the relevant bits to help you:

1) "My mate gave an interesting theory"
2) "He believes"
3) "Interesting theory"
4) "If he's right"

Tbh if a mate of mine said sommat so deluded to me id tell him to stop being so fucking stupid.

Good for you. You're obviously a bright guy when pointed in the right direction so I'll take that advice on board.

I suspect you're bright too when pointed in the right direction,It's just this time your mate sent you down a dark alley.

Rorz88 said:
One on the worst theory's ive heard in a long time, more chance of us signing Messi and Ronaldo for 40 pence each. You cant honestly believe that Platt thinks of a sub and then asks Mancini for approval?!? Jesus wept ! it gets worse !

Great entertainment though! :)

Results like Southampton are inevitable when you simply do not have the tactical know-how to create more than 4 or 5 half chances a game.

It's been absolutely clear from about West Brom last season just how out of his depth he is, and it's such a shame that it's been allowed to carry on for so long because these players are capable of competing for champions league titles.

I think someone put it perfectly on here when they asked rhetorically whether Ferguson would have won the league with the last kick of the ball if he had the City squad and Mancini had the United squad. Exactly.

If you want to thank someone for winning us the league, thank Sheikh Mansour for his investment, or thank the people above Mancini who brought back Tevez, or thank whoever sent Balotelli off.

Didsbury Dave said:
samharris said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I've highlighted the relevant bits to help you:

1) "My mate gave an interesting theory"
2) "He believes"
3) "Interesting theory"
4) "If he's right"

Tbh if a mate of mine said sommat so deluded to me id tell him to stop being so fucking stupid.

Good for you. You're obviously a bright guy when pointed in the right direction so I'll take that advice on board.

Is it the same mate who said peppy was a shoe-in for us?

Sky Blue said:
Rorz88 said:

Great entertainment though! :)
Fair enough if posters come on here with hard facts to slate Bob,but stuff like that is just as you say.'great entertainment'..

NipHolmes said:
moomba said:
Anyway, has anyone got any thoughts on whether or not RM will be cracking the whip? Or should I start a thread on it?
You didnt respond to my counter argument. I'd be grateful if you did pal.

About timing of the sacking? I did respond to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.