Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mastermind said:
tactically he has been proven to be clueless.

i watch qpr vs chelsea last week ... chelsea struggled against them mainly because qpr was playing with two strikers upfront .. .. and so chelsea (who always use 4-2-3-1 ) struggled against qpr .. mr pelelgrini decides to approach yesterdays game in the same way chelsea did (4-2-3-1).. how stupid is that. i knew before the game that we'd struggle.

we are truly fucked if we keep pellegrini. last season was a fluke .. the league cup is a joke competition anyway and chelsea wasnt even in the premier league race.

we are out of the league, league cup, champions league .. we must use the rest of the season to get used to a different style of play. i dont buy the idea that theres no managers out there .. theres plenty if you know where to look.
Tell me you're trying to be funny ? For weeks and weeks and weeks, its been the theme of this and other threads that we should change from 442 to any other possible combination of numbers that could make up a formation, and so he does it, and he's tactically clueless and stupid.

Only on bluemoon.

cleavers said:
mastermind said:

i watch qpr vs chelsea last week ... chelsea struggled against them mainly because qpr was playing with two strikers upfront .. .. and so chelsea (who always use 4-2-3-1 ) struggled against qpr .. mr pelelgrini decides to approach yesterdays game in the same way chelsea did (4-2-3-1).. how stupid is that. i knew before the game that we'd struggle.

we are truly fucked if we keep pellegrini. last season was a fluke .. the league cup is a joke competition anyway and chelsea wasnt even in the premier league race.

we are out of the league, league cup, champions league .. we must use the rest of the season to get used to a different style of play. i dont buy the idea that theres no managers out there .. theres plenty if you know where to look.
Tell me you're trying to be funny ? For weeks and weeks and weeks, its been the theme of this and other threads that we should change from 442 to any other possible combination of numbers that could make up a formation, and so he does it, and he's tactically clueless and stupid.

Only on bluemoon.

I think he was referring to Harry's 4-4-2 stacked up against our 4-4-2.

Of course when Edin came on we reverted to 4-4-2 but that was put to bed when Dzeko injured himself after 4 minutes.

Then we scored at the wrong end and struggled again until Kun's piece of wizardry.

It's funny how a side that is deemed tired and spent after 3 games in 6 days has its best spell in the final stages of a game and when we are chasing the game.

We cannot assert our authority on any game at present from the outset when it matters most perhaps Manure being a minor exception and that gets down to laziness not tiredness.

Our first half was 1 out of 10.

Our second half 4 out of 10.

cleavers said:
mancity1 said:
Is that why he refers to 4-3-2-1 for QPR, and 4-3-2-1 for City in the post ?

No he refers to the two strikers for QPR.

Austin and Fer/ Zamora against Chelsea.

and Austin/ Zamora.

Gees did I say these two as if they were constant threats against us yesterday?

Shows how well we are travelling.

Barton even bossed us in midfield for spells in the second half.

How the mighty have fallen (LOL).

On a serious note I am genuinely concerned now that MP only has three games to save his bacon.

Poor results against Swansea , Bayern and Southampton and the board will have to act.

The press have him the next manager to be sacked and while I am sure the owners pay no interest into that side of things the supporters may start to turn on him in larger numbers if Swansea do well at our fortress.

Mancini went because of a combination of player power and the fact he couldn't form effective relationships with those around him and his record in Europe.

MP needs to really get his act together over the next two weeks if he is to avoid the same fate.

14 points behind Chelsea and 10 behind Southampton is the point of no return if the next two games are lost.

cleavers said:
mastermind said:

Only on bluemoon.

no im not joking.

the extra man in midfield was a burden not a blessing.

i do think we must play with a three man midfield more often but not all the time .. sometimes it is not necessary.

mr pellegrini is clueless, he doesnt know what hes doing and he needs to go asap.

Mister Appointment said:
I feel for Pellegrini tonight - could possibly have been his watershed moment as City manager. Lots of tell tale signs.

It's a shame as he's obviously a very good guy and a very good manager. But he will carry the can for that shower of shit.

The problems run deeper than just the manager though. We have some fucking dross in that squad who too often down tools at the first sign of trouble. Scary lack of leadership and urgency.

Thank God for Kun.

on the money.

de niro said:
Mister Appointment said:
I feel for Pellegrini tonight - could possibly have been his watershed moment as City manager. Lots of tell tale signs.

It's a shame as he's obviously a very good guy and a very good manager. But he will carry the can for that shower of shit.

The problems run deeper than just the manager though. We have some fucking dross in that squad who too often down tools at the first sign of trouble. Scary lack of leadership and urgency.

Thank God for Kun.

on the money.
This was all said two years ago yet posters on here were adamant they are professional sportsman and they wouldn't do such a thing
It was the manager who was at fault he's at the helm to motivate them, that was the line they constantly used, now its their fault though........

Changes the defence far far too much

You never see Chelsea mess about with their back 4?

cleavers said:
mancity1 said:
Is that why he refers to 4-3-2-1 for QPR, and 4-3-2-1 for City in the post ?
Looked more a 4-2-3-1 than a 4-3-2-1.

Would be interested to see Yaya's heat maps and defensive stats compared to previous games.

The cookie monster said:
de niro said:
Mister Appointment said:

Thank God for Kun.

on the money.
This was all said two years ago yet posters on here were adamant they are professional sportsman and they wouldn't do such a thing
It was the manager who was at fault he's at the helm to motivate them, that was the line they constantly used, now its their fault though........

i didn't. i said at the time we should hoof the lot of them, can't have the tail wagging the dog. i even said they will do it to the next guy and they have.
problem for mancini is the chairman and co came fown on the side of the players, this time pellers is thier own man. lets see how this one pans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.