Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mastermind said:
tactically he has been proven to be clueless.

i watch qpr vs chelsea last week ... chelsea struggled against them mainly because qpr was playing with two strikers upfront .. .. and so chelsea (who always use 4-2-3-1 ) struggled against qpr .. mr pelelgrini decides to approach yesterdays game in the same way chelsea did (4-2-3-1).. how stupid is that. i knew before the game that we'd struggle.

we are truly fucked if we keep pellegrini. last season was a fluke .. the league cup is a joke competition anyway and chelsea wasnt even in the premier league race.

we are out of the league, league cup, champions league .. we must use the rest of the season to get used to a different style of play. i dont buy the idea that theres no managers out there .. theres plenty if you know where to look.

You clearly don't live up to your name with posts like that

mastermind said:
cleavers said:
mastermind said:
tactically he has been proven to be clueless.

i watch qpr vs chelsea last week ... chelsea struggled against them mainly because qpr was playing with two strikers upfront .. .. and so chelsea (who always use 4-2-3-1 ) struggled against qpr .. mr pelelgrini decides to approach yesterdays game in the same way chelsea did (4-2-3-1).. how stupid is that. i knew before the game that we'd struggle.

we are truly fucked if we keep pellegrini. last season was a fluke .. the league cup is a joke competition anyway and chelsea wasnt even in the premier league race.

we are out of the league, league cup, champions league .. we must use the rest of the season to get used to a different style of play. i dont buy the idea that theres no managers out there .. theres plenty if you know where to look.
Tell me you're trying to be funny ? For weeks and weeks and weeks, its been the theme of this and other threads that we should change from 442 to any other possible combination of numbers that could make up a formation, and so he does it, and he's tactically clueless and stupid.

Only on bluemoon.

no im not joking.

the extra man in midfield was a burden not a blessing.

i do think we must play with a three man midfield more often but not all the time .. sometimes it is not necessary.

mr pellegrini is clueless, he doesnt know what hes doing and he needs to go asap.

If he goes asap, will you follow him

I thought Milner and Zabaleta should have started.

But in Pellegrini's defense, was he responsible for signing Sagna, Demichellis, Managala, Fernando, Fernandhino and Navas? Or Jovetic who couldn't get a game?

The players are paid to go out on to the pitch and take responsibility for winning the game for Manchester City. How many do that? Way, way too few, and way too many seem to think that it's someone else's job.

My view of those that do .....

Hart
Toure
Zabba
Sergio
Milner
Lampard
Merlin
Vinnie

And those that do not and need to either change or be changed........

Sagna
Demichelis
Mangala
Clichy
Fernandinho
Fernando
Jesús Navas
Nasri
Dzeko
Jovetic

Khaldoon has a serious problem going forward because we cant as a club sign tier 2 players and expect coaches to work with them, not when as a club we are expecting to win some of the worlds biggest competitions.

Txiki works if we go down the galactico route which we are not in a position to do right now.

Given that, his presence is making things virtually impossible for anyone we have in charge given the sort of players he is in part responsible for us signing.

We either say fuck off to UEFA and its rules and go for it or we get rid of Txiki and put faith in a manager imo.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not sure why but I am feeling quite calm about the whole managerial situation and team today.
Just got a feeling that the players now know what is at stake.
Swansea,Bayern Southampton are now crucial games in the tenure of Pellegrinio and the future of a number of players.
I am just going to get fully behind the team and manager. My opinions are known and they won't change but I actually felt sorry for him on reflection.
2 week break,hopefully Silva,Vinny can come back into the fold.

every time i see silva mentioned i think why the fuck did pellers play him in the league cup. seriously fucking madness.

1961_vintage said:
The players are paid to go out on to the pitch and take responsibility for winning the game for Manchester City. How many do that? Way, way too few, and way too many seem to think that it's someone else's job.

Hart
Toure
Zabba
Sergio
Milner
Lampard
Merlin
Vinnie

Sagna
Demichelis
Mangala
Clichy
Fernandinho
Fernando
Jesús Navas
Nasri
Dzeko
Jovetic
Pretty well agree with those assessments, though I'm not sure you can include Lampard, as we haven't seen enough, and we don't know if he's up to it for any length of time (even if he stays). With regards Mangala, and Fernando, its far to early to say, they're trying to settle into a whole different league, and doing so in an under performing squad, that's not their fault. I also think Fernandhino should be in the first group, but is just out of form.

However its a pretty damning assessment of the squad really.

1961_vintage said:

Hart
Toure
Zabba
Sergio
Milner
Lampard
Merlin
Vinnie

Sagna
Demichelis
Mangala
Clichy
Fernandinho
Fernando
Jesús Navas
Nasri
Dzeko
Jovetic

Agreed but they can't change they are simply not good enough and need to go asap (Man gala I think will come good)

de niro said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not sure why but I am feeling quite calm about the whole managerial situation and team today.
Just got a feeling that the players now know what is at stake.
Swansea,Bayern Southampton are now crucial games in the tenure of Pellegrinio and the future of a number of players.
I am just going to get fully behind the team and manager. My opinions are known and they won't change but I actually felt sorry for him on reflection.
2 week break,hopefully Silva,Vinny can come back into the fold.

every time i see silva mentioned i think why the fuck did pellers play him in the league cup. seriously fucking madness.

What's done is done Bill. He will be back in soon all being well

Bewar3them00n said:
I think Pellegrini does not understand the Premier league completely, on a ground like QPR with 2 Brazillians in the middle, in Monsoon conditions, Milner should've started, but that's another lesson, hopefully learnt,!

No he doesn't understand the Premier League at all. Managers who have won the Premier League generally don't do they? Managers who have only lost 2 of their last 19 away league games haven't a clue about the difficulties of playing away in tough conditions do they?

FFS it is shit at the moment but I despair at this attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.