Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This question is aimed at no one in particular...and I'm assuming he hasnt...but if he has....how can he have possibly lost the dressing room ffs?

After the worst thing since Joseph Stalin was sent packing, MP was brought on board for his loving nature, his ability to coddle the gigantic fucking babies we have playing for us and if Jill Gascoigne has now 'lost' them with his gentle touch I fucking despair for the club with many of the same first teamers on the payroll.

I'm looking at the players just as much as at the manager cos neither are up to scratch at the moment. Cunts the lot of em.

Re: Manuel Pellegrini

without a dream said:
Well what a surprise that was. 2 central midfielders, we get countered staggeringly easily. Lucky to go in one behind. Switch to 3 central midfielders don't concede a chance and start to control proceedings. Switch back to 2, fucking chaos yellow cards flying everywhere because of a lack of cover.

It's not fucking rocket science.

Absolutely this +1.

We played better with 3 in the middle for the 10 minutes than we did for the other 80. We looked as though we were getting on top and they couldn't get out of their half then he bring f'in Dzeko on and totally f*cked it up.

Just worried that our top players will start looking else where with this shambles.

seems like the players have no fight or passion in them. We seemed to have lost that a bit this season, not sure what pelle can do though.

Kevindxb said:
Just worried that our top players will start looking else where with this shambles.

No danger with Aguero, Kompany, Silva as they had signed new deals in the summer.

Re: Manuel Pellegrini

Kevindxb said:
without a dream said:
Well what a surprise that was. 2 central midfielders, we get countered staggeringly easily. Lucky to go in one behind. Switch to 3 central midfielders don't concede a chance and start to control proceedings. Switch back to 2, fucking chaos yellow cards flying everywhere because of a lack of cover.

It's not fucking rocket science.

Exactly. No point in playing 2 up when all of our team have attacking mentality and can score stunning goals. Better control the f***en midfield and close the door on the counter. Its so simple.

Absolutely the key is "CONTROL THE MIDFIELD" do that we'll win a lot more than we lose:

Am I the only person on here who isn't surprised that the clueless clown fucked up again...?

He's a fucking liability - He'll probably be kissing all their arses tomorrow morning to keep them 'happy'.

Waste of space. If I was the sheikh, Pellegrini would be sleeping with the fishes tonight.

TFC said:
This question is aimed at no one in particular...and I'm assuming he hasnt...but if he has....how can he have possibly lost the dressing room ffs?

After the worst thing since Joseph Stalin was sent packing, MP was brought on board for his loving nature, his ability to coddle the gigantic fucking babies we have playing for us and if Jill Gascoigne has now 'lost' them with his gentle touch I fucking despair for the club with many of the same first teamers on the payroll.

I'm looking at the players just as much as at the manager cos neither are up to scratch at the moment. c**ts the lot of em.

Tbf Mancini always criticised the players attitude but we protected the egos by binning him and keeping the big time Charlie's. Pellegrini inherited a good team from Mancini he has failed to improve it in terms of personnel and his tactics against other top teams/coaches are childlike.

Lavinda Past said:
Am I the only person on here who isn't surprised that the clueless clown fucked up again...?

He's a fucking liability - He'll probably be kissing all their arses tomorrow morning to keep them 'happy'.

Waste of space. If I was the sheikh, Pellegrini would be sleeping with the fishes tonight.

The man won us the double last year. Have some respect. Yes, he's messing up big time, but that's not how to go about addressing the problem.

Lavinda Past said:

he won the double last year, I'm sure he knows what he is doing. We can't win everything all the time, what are we going to do sack the manager every time we play bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.