Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH since the takeover we have never had a top top manager

Mancini and Pellegrini are all okay...

Guardiola, Mourinho..maybe Klopp are managers that I call top class managers. i would like to see us with Guardiola or Klopp.

I know Dortmund are not doing well but they are always losing their best players to Bayern so its no surprise they can't compete with them. I also wouldn't mind Simeone.

He's got one helluva job on his hands to lift them for Saturday and ensure he has the right game plan to deal with a QPR team that seems to be playing their way into a bit of form.

Clock is ticking.

Marvin said:
. I'm thinking we're in trouble now. I don't think this team is ready to turn up at QPR and put a performance in.

They had better turn up and perform - it is being played on my wife's birthday. We already blew it on my birthday (the loss to West Ham) and I don't want a repeat on her special day.

baildon blue said:
Big game on Saturday against Q.P.R
Play like we did tonight and I think we will lose .
I can see Harry beating Manuel on Saturday night .

Well if that happens then it's over. QPR are next to useless, the only thing they have going for them is a bit of fight. If Pellegrini can't get us to beat that lot then he deserves to be sacked. And the spanish duo upstairs can go with him. If they are responsible for the signings over the last 2 years then the door beckons for them too. You could stomach an unlucky defeat or going down all guns blazing but by fuck some of what we have been served up lately is beyond Shite!

The two barca boys employed a manager that had won exactly fuck all , thats right fuck all- that was his CV , not won fuck all.
Before people start, i back pellegrini and will do each time i attend the game but away from the game i feel differently about him.
I remember all the rumours at the fa cup final and my first thoughts were " we're replacing Mancini with this guy - who is he ?? "
I still feel that way now, we didn't improve our manager when sacking Mancini and employing pellegrini , if anything it was a poor appointment in my eyes.
When i watch im on the sidelines there is very little emotion or urgency shown so nothing is rubbing off on the players.
His mate shows more passion on the nights when pellegrini served out his ban.
And then there's he's tactics, why is he persisting on playing 4-4-2 , especially in Europe, we constantly getting outnumbered and outplayed in midfield, can he not see this or is he just being stubborn now ?
Listen i hope he turns it around but i dont think he's the manager to take us where we want to be .
I think he's on thin ice - the qpr game is one that could end in tears if we dont approach it the right way.

agyeiboateng said:

Guardiola, Mourinho..maybe Klopp are managers that I call top class managers. i would like to see us with Guardiola or Klopp.

I know Dortmund are not doing well but they are always losing their best players to Bayern so its no surprise they can't compete with them. I also wouldn't mind Simeone.

Klopp hasn't won half of what Mancini has and is only wanked over because he is manager of Dortmund. I'd take Mancini over Klopp every day of the week and twice on Sundays

Damocles said:
agyeiboateng said:

Klopp hasn't won half of what Mancini has and is only wanked over because he is manager of Dortmund. I'd take Mancini over Klopp every day of the week and twice on Sundays

Mancini's available...... ;-)

Guardiola would be my pick but no chance he will leave Bayern at the end of this season and it will mean saying goodbye to Yaya. Mancini remember the good times by all means but that would be another counter productive move.

We need a proven winner as manager if Pellegrini goes.

Guardiola, Ancelotti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.