Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavinda Past said:
Didsbury Dave said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Currently discussing how an input of English blood will sort it out.
Seriously......

I'd have Martinez I really would

Have a lie down, SHB. You're out of your depth this morning and embarrassing yourself.

You should go back to bed for a bit yourself Dave. SHB is right. I suspect that even Moyes would be an upgrade on the clueless Pellegrini. All the gear, no idea.

But... But...
On Monday Pellegrini had 'taken us to the next level'
Does this mean he hasn't?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Toure was our best player last night, and perhaps even on Sunday.

I've wanted him sold since last season but his attitude has been much-improved these last two games.

I would say the desire is there, my only fear is that his legs aren't.

+1 the fact he is back on twitter suggests a change in attitude and hopefully an end to his summer problems. His legs won't have gone that quickly, it was only a few months he was leading us to the title. There should be enough to get a consistent season out of him, then consolidate in the summer and get rid possibly and rebuild the squad. I too would have sold in the summer and bitten the bullet then.

Please can somebody explain the progress then?

Last season-CSKA 0-City 2
City 5-CSKA 2

Perhaps the blues who are backing him to the hilt could?

Or what about City 0-Stoke 1
You don't judge progress by comparing one off results, thats just stupid.

TFC said:
sir peace frog said:
should never of sacked mancini.

runs away giggling.

Fuck that for a game of soldiers, can you imagine how good we would be if Sven were still in charge?

*hides demure giggle behind white gloved hand*
Don't knock Sven .
He did the double over bacon face .
I wonder what players Sven would have bought with the Sheikh money

Didsbury Dave said:
Currently discussing how an input of English blood will sort it out.
Seriously......

I'd have Martinez I really would

Have a lie down, SHB. You're out of your depth this morning and embarrassing yourself.

Really? Why am I. Go on,I am waiting. If you and Mr A want to continue fighting a lost cause with this gaffer then carry on Dave but In my opinion he is a poor manager. Let's not make any bones about it. If Liverpool hadn't blown a 3 goal lead at palace and nicked a point at home to the Chavs his double all of a sudden becomes a capital one cup....

He said he has no idea last night.
If you are so confident he will be here next season,take me up on my offer. A small wager to say the powers that be will get rid.

its a fair point but not many dare say it, we are talking a last minute goal and Liverpool blowing it for us to have our 2 titles, Chelsea United Arsenal have all had spells where you could say they dominated English football, we haven't had that but we should have,
anyone who has half a clue about football can see how bad we look and how open we are to every counter but all you get is "we won 2 cups last year" its like Mancinis last season it was obvious we were not playing great but you got " oh yeah we are the only unbeaten team so far " use your eyes people.
Dave you said we will qualify and maybe progress further in the KO stages when you have seen nothing to suggest we are capable of doing so in the CL and you felt that as we have a great squad and great management, we don't mate we really don't. from some of the things you say i feel you actually do know your football but your letting your need to be right blind what your eyes are seeing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.