Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JcTyIm1mP4&list=PL296E3CAFF6EA69D3&index=4[/video]

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
fatbloke said:
People will think this is a knee jerk reaction and it isn't but I think we're sadly at that point when we need to refresh this group of players. We've had 3 amazing years with this team and this group of players but we've become far too predictable and lost our sparkle, lost our togetherness and we need to move into the next cycle.

I love the patient, possession style we've become so accustomed to this last few years and there's no way we should ever change the way we play but if we want to progress and improve we need to add more pace and youthful energy to the team, to give us more variety in attacking positions. I'd love to see us try and combine the qualities of our possession style with the speed, pressing and counter-attacking qualities of the Dortmund side of a couple of years ago.

I genuinely think we could lose Caballero, Sagna, Boyata, Demichellis, Kolarov, Fernando, Lampard, Sinclair, Jovetic and Dzeko and it wouldn't really affect us. To be honest I think we need to sacrifice Toure as well to add that variety and to minimise the defensive liability he offers, after last summers birthday cake episode I'd be glad to see the back of him.

Unfortunately we are crap when Toure doesn't play. We can cope with the loss of any player but not him. He is our most important player.

He is and we need to keep him and find a better partner for him than the Ferns are.

time to go

Well I've come to the conclusion that Pellegrini's term as our manager, should be ended now. Tactically crap, poor signings, sitting there in his chair thinking "I've got no idea what the fuck to do ", getting by on poor performances and getting 3 points. We got found out last weekend and today was an absolute disgrace. The thing that bugs me though is the lack of faith and respect shown towards the EDS lads, because there was no reason why any of the lads who went to sunny Abu Dhabi, in particular George Evans, shouldn't have at least been on the bench today, and they would've at least shown some pride in the shirt, rather than the cunts on show today. Rant over.

Yeah, what we were missing today was a couple of kids from the EDS. We wouldn't be out of the cup if we'd have had George Evans or Pozo putting the fear of god into the opposition.

Didsbury Dave said:
Yeah, what we were missing today was a couple of kids from the EDS. We wouldn't be out of the cup if we'd have had George Evans or Pozo putting the fear of god into the opposition.

Yeah playing the kids was a stupid idea because we might have got beat at home by Middlesbrough.

Re: time to go

George Evans would have intimidated Boro so much that we'd have been through with him in the side instead of silva. Clearly that was the answer and we ended up gambling and chucking the likes of Dzeko and fernandinho on.

George would have taken us to wembley.

dctid said:
for what its worth when i look at Pellers and how he sets u p the team he picks an 11 and says go and play, i have yet to see different tactics employed against different teams as a result we are far far to predicatble to play against to the point that now opposing teams now understand that the best tactics are to defend in numbers, mark out Silva and then break knowing full well that the majority of our lazy are bastards either cant or wont get back.

I also dont see a work effort or any sense of urgency its become tippy tappy slow shit which again is easy to defend against

For me if he goes then i wont be too upset truth is i wont be upset at all, his post match comments were the final nail in the coffin for me. Does he ever show any fucking emotion or just the slightest of being pissed off, Mouriniho will have turned that fuckin dressing room blue our lot might have got a stiff talking

To think that 18 months ago we sacked amanager because the players didnt like him because he shouted at them, now we have a nice one they are taking the piss

trying not too get too pissed off but seriously we will be getting a serious kicking against Barca and Chelski next week is a MUST NOT loose game, will Pellers change anything i seriously doubt it

OB1 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
fatbloke said:
People will think this is a knee jerk reaction and it isn't but I think we're sadly at that point when we need to refresh this group of players. We've had 3 amazing years with this team and this group of players but we've become far too predictable and lost our sparkle, lost our togetherness and we need to move into the next cycle.

I love the patient, possession style we've become so accustomed to this last few years and there's no way we should ever change the way we play but if we want to progress and improve we need to add more pace and youthful energy to the team, to give us more variety in attacking positions. I'd love to see us try and combine the qualities of our possession style with the speed, pressing and counter-attacking qualities of the Dortmund side of a couple of years ago.

I genuinely think we could lose Caballero, Sagna, Boyata, Demichellis, Kolarov, Fernando, Lampard, Sinclair, Jovetic and Dzeko and it wouldn't really affect us. To be honest I think we need to sacrifice Toure as well to add that variety and to minimise the defensive liability he offers, after last summers birthday cake episode I'd be glad to see the back of him.

Unfortunately we are crap when Toure doesn't play. We can cope with the loss of any player but not him. He is our most important player.

He is and we need to keep him and find a better partner for him than the Ferns are.

Yep. Those two are average when he is there to hold their hands. When he isn't, they are dire. Fernandinho 20 min performance today was shambolic.

WELL SAID.

dctid said:
for what its worth when i look at Pellers and how he sets u p the team he picks an 11 and says go and play, i have yet to see different tactics employed against different teams as a result we are far far to predicatble to play against to the point that now opposing teams now understand that the best tactics are to defend in numbers, mark out Silva and then break knowing full well that the majority of our lazy are bastards either cant or wont get back.

I also dont see a work effort or any sense of urgency its become tippy tappy slow shit which again is easy to defend against

For me if he goes then i wont be too upset truth is i wont be upset at all, his post match comments were the final nail in the coffin for me. Does he ever show any fucking emotion or just the slightest of being pissed off, Mouriniho will have turned that fuckin dressing room blue our lot might have got a stiff talking

To think that 18 months ago we sacked amanager because the players didnt like him because he shouted at them, now we have a nice one they are taking the piss

trying not too get too pissed off but seriously we will be getting a serious kicking against Barca and Chelski next week is a MUST NOT loose game, will Pellers change anything i seriously doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.