Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Yeah, what we were missing today was a couple of kids from the EDS. We wouldn't be out of the cup if we'd have had George Evans or Pozo putting the fear of god into the opposition.

Yeah playing the kids was a stupid idea because we might have got beat at home by Middlesbrough.

We could have gone down the Chelsea route which you were advocating

I wasn't happy with Pellers' starting line-up, especially the Nando Milner central midfield, but the players let him down again. This summer needs to see an overhaul of the squad but, in the meantime, the manager has to get the team back on track very quickly; he is not helped by the absence of Toure and Nasri.

Re: time to go

mscenterh750 said:
Well I've come to the conclusion that Pellegrini's term as our manager, should be ended now. Tactically crap, poor signings, sitting there in his chair thinking "I've got no idea what the fuck to do ", getting by on poor performances and getting 3 points. We got found out last weekend and today was an absolute disgrace. The thing that bugs me though is the lack of faith and respect shown towards the EDS lads, because there was no reason why any of the lads who went to sunny Abu Dhabi, in particular George Evans, shouldn't have at least been on the bench today, and they would've at least shown some pride in the shirt, rather than the c**ts on show today. Rant over.

You have a very short memory & no staying power. I doubt you would have had the stomach for the Maine Road years (I exclude 1968-76 because I doubt you were around to enjoy that happy spell & even if you had been, you still would have been unhappy! 6 months ago we won 2 of the domestic trophies and here you are after an iffy spell calling for the managers head. We're you by any chance, instrumental in organising the MOYES OUT banner?

grim up north said:
Damocles said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Yeah, what we were missing today was a couple of kids from the EDS. We wouldn't be out of the cup if we'd have had George Evans or Pozo putting the fear of god into the opposition.

Yeah playing the kids was a stupid idea because we might have got beat at home by Middlesbrough.

True. Chelsea played a couple of kids in their first team to give them some experience of football in the main squad and got beat by a lower division team.

I'm glad that we avoided that by playing none of our youth players and giving them no experience when getting beat by a lower division team.

Seriously, the "they might cost us points" narrative have absolutely nothing to say today and should stop trying.

grim up north said:
Damocles said:
Didsbury Dave said:

He'll be gone once one of the top managers become available

We've become so boring and predictable that it's actually painful to watch

And we wonder why the atmosphere is so flat

mscenterh750 said:
Well I've come to the conclusion that Pellegrini's term as our manager, should be ended now. Tactically crap, poor signings, sitting there in his chair thinking "I've got no idea what the fuck to do ", getting by on poor performances and getting 3 points. We got found out last weekend and today was an absolute disgrace. The thing that bugs me though is the lack of faith and respect shown towards the EDS lads, because there was no reason why any of the lads who went to sunny Abu Dhabi, in particular George Evans, shouldn't have at least been on the bench today, and they would've at least shown some pride in the shirt, rather than the c**ts on show today. Rant over.

Really ? MP has been here one season and won 2 trophies , and i watched the team for nearly 40 years and won f*ck all , get a grip.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
mscenterh750 said:

Really ? MP has been here one season and won 2 trophies , and i watched the team for nearly 40 years and won f*ck all , get a grip.

Did you skip over that FA Cup and title under Mancini then?

OB1 said:
I wasn't happy with Pellers' starting line-up, especially the Nando Milner central midfield, but the players let him down again. This summer needs to see an overhaul of the squad but, in the meantime, the manager has to get the team back on track very quickly; he is not helped by the absence of Toure and Nasri.

The players that he brought in let him down

Damocles said:
grim up north said:
Damocles said:

True. Chelsea played a couple of kids in their first team to give them some experience of football in the main squad and got beat by a lower division team.

I'm glad that we avoided that by playing none of our youth players and giving them no experience when getting beat by a lower division team.

Seriously, the "they might cost us points" narrative have absolutely nothing to say today and should stop trying.

I'm sure the chav fans are over the moon with the selection today with the quadrupole flying out the window as their youth gain valuable experience on how to lose to a poor div 1 team

grim up north said:
Damocles said:
grim up north said:

I'm sure the chav fans are over the moon with the selection today with the quadrupole flying out the window as their youth gain valuable experience on how to lose to a poor div 1 team

I'm sure their fairly happy 5 points clear and on the verge of a league cup final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.