Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grim up north said:
I'm sure the chav fans are over the moon with the selection today with the quadrupole flying out the window as their youth gain valuable experience on how to lose to a poor div 1 team

Nobody is pleased. But they now have kids playing games who are the future of their club either on the pitch or financially and we have Frank Lampard earning one more cap for us.

This is not a difficult concept to grasp and I cannot understand why people are struggling with the idea. This is one of those incredibly rare circumstances that almost never happens in football where there is a right and wrong answer. We both got beat. They got beat but gave players experience who needed it. We got beat and gave nobody experience.

Stop being masturbatory fanboys for a single second and acknowledge that perhaps we might not have had the optimal outcome here in terms of a defeat. Are you people so incredibly paranoid about criticising anything that City might possibly do that you cannot see something that is directly in front of your face?

chris85mcfc said:
OB1 said:
I wasn't happy with Pellers' starting line-up, especially the Nando Milner central midfield, but the players let him down again. This summer needs to see an overhaul of the squad but, in the meantime, the manager has to get the team back on track very quickly; he is not helped by the absence of Toure and Nasri.

The players that he brought in let him down

The whole lot of them did; even Silva and Aguero were poor by their standards; although Aguero can be forgiven some rustiness.

Chelsea only played one kid and he will be unlikely to see any first team action for a while.

Didsbury Dave said:
George Evans would have intimidated Boro so much that we'd have been through with him in the side instead of silva. Clearly that was the answer and we ended up gambling and chucking the likes of Dzeko and fernandinho on.

George would have taken us to wembley.

If we played say Evans and Poza from the start would Boro of played any differently?

Damocles said:
grim up north said:
I'm sure the chav fans are over the moon with the selection today with the quadrupole flying out the window as their youth gain valuable experience on how to lose to a poor div 1 team

Nobody is pleased. But they now have kids playing games who are the future of their club either on the pitch or financially and we have Frank Lampard earning one more cap for us.

This is not a difficult concept to grasp and I cannot understand why people are struggling with the idea. This is one of those incredibly rare circumstances that almost never happens in football where there is a right and wrong answer. We both got beat. They got beat but gave players experience who needed it. We got beat and gave nobody experience.

Stop being masturbatory fanboys for a single second and acknowledge that perhaps we might not have had the optimal outcome here in terms of a defeat. Are you people so incredibly paranoid about criticising anything that City might possibly do that you cannot see something that is directly in front of your face?

Ok

Re: time to go

CC1 said:
mscenterh750 said:
Well I've come to the conclusion that Pellegrini's term as our manager, should be ended now. Tactically crap, poor signings, sitting there in his chair thinking "I've got no idea what the fuck to do ", getting by on poor performances and getting 3 points. We got found out last weekend and today was an absolute disgrace. The thing that bugs me though is the lack of faith and respect shown towards the EDS lads, because there was no reason why any of the lads who went to sunny Abu Dhabi, in particular George Evans, shouldn't have at least been on the bench today, and they would've at least shown some pride in the shirt, rather than the c**ts on show today. Rant over.

You have a very short memory & no staying power. I doubt you would have had the stomach for the Maine Road years (I exclude 1968-76 because I doubt you were around to enjoy that happy spell & even if you had been, you still would have been unhappy! 6 months ago we won 2 of the domestic trophies and here you are after an iffy spell calling for the managers head. We're you by any chance, instrumental in organising the MOYES OUT banner?
Yeh I helped them to write it. You've been a fan a few years more than me whoopee good for you, it's history, and if pellegrini carries on like this, then that's what he'll be.

Damocles said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
mscenterh750 said:
Well I've come to the conclusion that Pellegrini's term as our manager, should be ended now. Tactically crap, poor signings, sitting there in his chair thinking "I've got no idea what the fuck to do ", getting by on poor performances and getting 3 points. We got found out last weekend and today was an absolute disgrace. The thing that bugs me though is the lack of faith and respect shown towards the EDS lads, because there was no reason why any of the lads who went to sunny Abu Dhabi, in particular George Evans, shouldn't have at least been on the bench today, and they would've at least shown some pride in the shirt, rather than the c**ts on show today. Rant over.

Really ? MP has been here one season and won 2 trophies , and i watched the team for nearly 40 years and won f*ck all , get a grip.

Did you skip over that FA Cup and title under Mancini then?

Dont wanna sound like a rag or a dipper and keep on going on about our iiiissstreeeeee

Can we stop mentioning Chelsea? They played one "kid", who is on £20k a week, out of position at RB. That's it. They had another two kids on the bench, who they didn't bring on. It was hardly a youth revolution.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Damocles said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Really ? MP has been here one season and won 2 trophies , and i watched the team for nearly 40 years and won f*ck all , get a grip.

Did you skip over that FA Cup and title under Mancini then?

Dont wanna sound like a rag or a dipper and keep on going on about our iiiissstreeeeee

Not sure you managed that there Champ

BigOscar said:
Can we stop mentioning Chelsea? They played one "kid", who is on £20k a week, out of position at RB. That's it. They had another two kids on the bench, who they didn't bring on. It was hardly a youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.