Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mastermind said:
mancity1 said:
mastermind said:
it was middlesborough .. not chelsea .. not bayern .. not real madrid .. it was middleborough.

Was highlighting glaring weaknesses that have been with us for too long.

I agree MP is at the cross roads.

I wouldn't be surprised if moves are a foot to sound out his replacement and if the target is available to start next season.

we need one of the elite managers. pellegrini looks like an apprentice, somebody who is still learning the game.

Your user name is very apt

grim up north said:
mancity1 said:
mastermind said:
it was middlesborough .. not chelsea .. not bayern .. not real madrid .. it was middleborough.

Was highlighting glaring weaknesses that have been with us for too long.

I agree MP is at the cross roads.

I wouldn't be surprised if moves are a foot to sound out his replacement and if the target is available to start next season.

Be prepared to be surprised

Largely depends on how we travel from here on in.

The pathetic displays in the cups haven't helped his cause.

If Barca cruise past us then its status quo and a fail mark against his name I would suggest.

The league is left and he seems to building up this game as a do or die affair.

Sister is a air hostess.

Manuel and Ruben were on the first flight to Malaga this morning. They had no family travelling with them.

Likely off scouting a game over there. Any ideas?

leftpeg said:
Sister is a air hostess.

Manuel and Ruben were on the first flight to Malaga this morning. They had no family travelling with them.

isco. daft get doesn't know he's moved on.

leftpeg said:
Sister is a air hostess.

I fucking hope not. He can't sign a decent player at all. Hopefully he's gone on holiday after a 2-0 defeat. The club seems to like doing that

de niro said:
leftpeg said:
Sister is a air hostess.

Isco plays for Madrid mate

I like Pellers as a person and as a manager even though Im critical of him and his tactics/team set up/selections

However Boyata has now come out and said that he didn't say anything after yesterdays game to the players....now that could be Boyata being very pragmatic and not giving the journalists anything to get a grasp of.....I really hope thats the case as he needs to be having words and needs to do some series thinking about his team selection and tactics

She said he was a right miserable get and hardly spoke two words. I said I am not surprised as we've been beat 0-2 in the last two games.

chris85mcfc said:
de niro said:
leftpeg said:
Sister is a air hostess.

Isco plays for Madrid mate

LOL !

Think you should read that post again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.