Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh said:
hilts said:
cleavers said:
I dunno, I'm sure it would delight many on here, who don't want to be in it anyway.

If you weren't a mancunian if you are, or a city supporter or even english, what would you say a european football fans opinion is of Manchester City as a club

Winging it.

If i was a italian superstar striker that every club in europe was desperate to sign and i wrote a list of clubs i wanted to sign for where in that list would city be? the answer to this question tells us how important the champions league is whether we like it or not

MihaiCity said:
why the fuck did he take fernandinho off ????????????????? some of the changes he makes make you go crazy

Apparently he's got a medical condition where he comes out in serious rash if we go over 60 minutes without reverting back to 442.

Can't blame Pellegrini for the team being unbalanced and slow.

Yaya needs to go and replaced by hard working no nonsense CM (Pogba...Vidal). Pace is needed on wings in the form of a Reus or a Bale.

I don't have a problem if he leaves. The problem is, there is no adequate replacement. The only managers clearly better are Mourinho, Guardiola, Ancelotti and maybe Klopp and Simeone. None of those are available. So best to stick behind him for the moment. Try to get 2-3 young, energetic and talented players in January to infuse some energy into the team and see if that helps.

FredTilson said:
I don't have a problem if he leaves. The problem is, there is no adequate replacement. The only managers clearly better are Mourinho, Guardiola, Ancelotti and maybe Klopp and Simeone. None of those are available. So best to stick behind him for the moment. Try to get 2-3 young, energetic and talented players in January to infuse some energy into the team and see if that helps.

Anyone is available at a price thanks for the double Manuel you won't be here nx season and thank the players for that!

FredTilson said:

Other than SInclair and Boyata who would you get rid of in January?

Nasty will go if an offer comes in for him of course but who else?

Yaya_Tony said:
cleavers said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
We won't be successful every season but not to qualify for the Champions League would be catastrophic.
I dunno, I'm sure it would delight many on here, who don't want to be in it anyway.
It's not worth it's own topic, but an honest question. Can we just fuck UEFA off and run the whole league in England for as long as we want, or is there agreements in place. "Missing out" on chumps league might not be so catastrophic if it means we win the league more often (aware of the prems version of ffp)
Is this a serious question/reply ?

Please tell us all, with what players we would win the Premier League, if we didn't have Champions League to attract them here in the first place ? The minute "we" said we weren't getting involved, is the day that any decent player we had would ask to leave.

I despair of some of the idiotic things that get posted sometimes.

tactically he has been proven to be clueless.

i watch qpr vs chelsea last week ... chelsea struggled against them mainly because qpr was playing with two strikers upfront .. .. and so chelsea (who always use 4-2-3-1 ) struggled against qpr .. mr pelelgrini decides to approach yesterdays game in the same way chelsea did (4-2-3-1).. how stupid is that. i knew before the game that we'd struggle.

we are truly fucked if we keep pellegrini. last season was a fluke .. the league cup is a joke competition anyway and chelsea wasnt even in the premier league race.

we are out of the league, league cup, champions league .. we must use the rest of the season to get used to a different style of play. i dont buy the idea that theres no managers out there .. theres plenty if you know where to look.

SambaStyle said:
Can't blame Pellegrini for the team being unbalanced and slow.

Yaya needs to go and replaced by hard working no nonsense CM (Pogba...Vidal). Pace is needed on wings in the form of a Reus or a Bale.

we dont have to work hard at all .. we could defend with the ball like bayern, barcelona and psg .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.