Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart has said himself in an interview that he's not interested in coming out of his box sweeping. If he doesn't sweep, we can't have a high line, we can't have an effective press and that undermines pretty much everything.

Fair enough, thought you were on about him with the ball at his feet. With regards to sweeping, there's practically no keepers around that are natural sweepers, Neuer is an anomaly. I don't believe it will be much of an issue coaching Joe or anybody else to sweep up when needed. saying that, i don't believe we'll be playing as high a line as Peps Bayern team did. Neuer and the league itself allowed for that to happen at Bayern, the premier league is less forgiving,and teams will find a way to exploit it. Pep will slightly adapt to his players and the league

Fair enough, thought you were on about him with the ball at his feet. With regards to sweeping, there's practically no keepers around that are natural sweepers, Neuer is an anomaly. I don't believe it will be much of an issue coaching Joe or anybody else to sweep up when needed. saying that, i don't believe we'll be playing as high a line as Peps Bayern team did. Neuer and the league itself allowed for that to happen at Bayern, the premier league is less forgiving,and teams will find a way to exploit it. Pep will slightly adapt to his players and the league

Totally agree with this.

Well let's agree on this then. If I'm right and he's not only capable but will flourish then we'll both be happy, so we shall meet at Mary D's and drink to City
Totally agree with you.
He's totally capable. It's Pellers defence that isn't capable in that it panics and doesn't move to get into space to receive a pass.
Hence Hart hoofing rather than passing or throwing.
For example I know Hart used to throw, or roll, the ball out regularly under Mancini. I saw it with my own eyes!

Totally agree with you.
He's totally capable. It's Pellers defence that isn't capable in that it panics and doesn't move to get into space to receive a pass.
For example I know Hart used to throw, or roll, the ball out regularly under Mancini. I saw it with my own eyes!

For some reason, that made me chortle

Definitely lack in the keeping area,hope we get something done.No keepers we have are good enough for the standard we are at !

Totally agree with you.
Glad you agreed mate, will you drink with me to city up then, he didn't respond. Just argued another opioion of mine

I always raise a glass to City improving. Not that it always happens mind.
All I ask is Pep gives Hart a season to prove himself capable of passing, rolling and throwing to players who can be bothered making themselves available for a pass..

Last edited:
I always raise a glass to City improving. Not that it always happens mind.
All I ask is pellers gives Hart a season to prove himself capable of passing, rolling and throwing to players who can be bothered making themselves available for a pass..
He's back from the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.