Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Joe, City arn't stupid enough to guarantee Ter Stegen a spot in the XI. If he comes he knows he is taking a risk like the Barcelona situation (I still expect him to not come). Pep isn't stupid to not play whoever is the better player.

Going off some of the posts on here we should sell Kun because he's shit in net.
You're going to have to accept the fact that Guardiola wants his keepers to be comfortable on the ball wherever you like it or not.
Kun is good in net anyway, just a bit on the short side.

Except that I said 'It's pure media bollocks as far as I'm concerned' which is wildly different to what you claim.
You said it is beyond you why people think it's got legs. Which isn't far off from what i claimed.

I was pretty sceptical at first, but it looks like there is something in this.
I'll be disappointed if true. No way we're paying £20 million for a backup keeper, so that would be Joe on the way out (not a chance of him sitting on the bench either) and given his HG status and his undoubted talents (regardless of what the whingers think) would be saddening to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.