Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus on another target. It would last till the end of August.

I think this one will drag on.

Brighton fans are right. He has a long contract and a chairman who will stick to a price.
Up to City to meet it. It won’t be cheap and it probably will be 50m.

With City having Cancelo and Zinchenko at LB it’s not a signing that’s as important as replacing Fernandinho, hence the Phillips deal done quicker.

I see this maybe even going to deadline day.

Cucurella is going to have to force this if he wants it. If he does it will likely happen and maybe Zinchenko leaving late in the window as well if it does.
Wonder if City are letting Brighton get a replacement in before its announced, believe we did similar with Jack & Villa.

If Brighton don't have a replacement lined up & he goes late in the window, their fans aren't going to be happy. They've already sold White & Burn

Dont bother theirs better out there, just taking the piss now
No they’re not. He is their player and we can’t just point at him and say (Little Britain style) “I want that one!”

They are a well run club in the PL. They aren’t short of money and if City don’t meet the valuation they are betting that another club in the future will.

We can’t get annoyed at Barca‘s behaviour and then think its fine for us to do the same.

We haven’t even made an offer yet but I believe them when they say they would rather keep their best player.

I'm not arsed either way with this transfer.

Negotiations are not done on social media, and despite what anyone claims to know none of it matters to me until I see a photograph of the player sitting next to a beaming Txiki with a pen in his hand putting ink on the contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.