Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think would happen if City went straight in with an offer of, let's say, £45m?
I'll tell you, Bloom would reject it and put up the asking price to £60m. He's another Levy. That is why City are lowballing. Not to take the piss out of Brighton, but to stop Brighton taking the piss out of us.
Exactly then there's no negotiation room as there valuation of him would be 60+

This looks like it will rumble on til deadline day not convinced going in low was the correct decision but I suppose you have to start somewhere, Brighton hold all the cards in this game and trying to play poker with Bloom isn't a good idea. I'd now be amazed if he joined in this window for less than what Zinchenko was sold for.

What do you think would happen if City went straight in with an offer of, let's say, £45m?
I'll tell you, Bloom would reject it and put up the asking price to £60m. He's another Levy. That is why City are lowballing. Not to take the piss out of Brighton, but to stop Brighton taking the piss out of us.
Bloom isn’t an asshole and no he most likely wouldn’t push the asking price from 50 to 60. Ask any Brighton supporter, he’s nothing like Levy.

I'm not sure where you heard 60m from. According to Pol/Sam on the podcast Leeds were quite happy with 45m and the first bid was accepted. Just cuz a journalist says 60m doesn't mean its the case. Here you literally have a bid rejected and told its way off the mark- its a bit different
So the journalists you want to use are credible and yet others aren't.
No journalist are credible and know as much as you or I.
And just for clarification, Leeds did not accept our first bid.

We have our valuation Brighton have one and we move on if we don't think he's worth it, from the little i've seen he looks a good player but there are others out there, hope we aren't willing to be held to ransom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.