Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were quoted 60 million for Phillips at first ,the deal got done at 42 .
Have you never heard of bartering.
This will get done around the price of Phillips
Fairly sure no one credible said 60m. And negotiating with Leeds who are close to relegation and Brighton is hugely different

Also fine if we don't. We have four players capable of playing LB.

We could sign any number of LBs in Europe, Pep clearly doesn't want them and would rather go with those he trusts.
No matter what anyone says ,I don't believe it's fine if we don't. We shouldn't have sold zinchenko if we had no interest in getting a LB. I hope that means the club will. The makeshift defence costed us CL and fa last season. Oh wait also almost the league.
So no not okay

Also fine if we don't. We have four players capable of playing LB.

We could sign any number of LBs in Europe, Pep clearly doesn't want them and would rather go with those he trusts.
Barely scraped past last season with three fullbacks. Going into it with one less is just scary.

I think arsenal came along and zinc fancied the move, the club did right by him and I'm happy they did he deserves a chance to shine and I'm sure most people at the club feel the same. Pep literally said we have alternatives does he mean mean other transfer targets? It's open to interpretation. I think we will get someone in as much as I like Cucurella it looks like raum or sosa are better value bloom can do what he wants and if he doesn't want to sell fair enough but City won't be bullied like arsenal we are the champions of England, we won 4 titles without a lb hell we won 1 without a striker I'm not sweating now.

No matter what anyone says ,I don't believe it's fine if we don't. We shouldn't have sold zinchenko if we had no interest in getting a LB. I hope that means the club will. The makeshift defence costed us CL and fa last season. Oh wait also almost the league.
So no not okay
I am sure Zinchenko was buzzing to hear that we are desperate to replace him but if he doesn't mind holding on till the end of the window to see what happens.

We clearly have a lot of interest in a LB, but if a deal can't be done then we will walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.