Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pay the £50m if that's what it is. We got Phillips for a good price. We got Erling for a great price, we,ve made millions from our sales. So for the extra 10-15m, pay it, its worth it and we'd still be quids in

I think he will go to you now.I think it will be £45 plus 5 add ons or a player a like McAtee with £40m cash. I don't think it will be much below 50. You paid £40m for Ake from Bournemouth, and this season you paid £45m for Phillips. £30m is an insult and these two players are good examples why we are not being out of order.
So you rate McAtee at £5 Million, thats quite rich of you. There are already reports of Cucurella thinking of throwing the toys out of the pram if the transfer is denied. He will sulk all season with his performance dropping and his value going down to pretty much for what you bought him for. For a reminder, Napoli president wanted £80 Million of us for Koulibaly 2 seasons ago. He was sold for £34 Million this window.

So they have decided to play hardball. Can't say I'm surprised.

We have other options like Raum and Sosa. Why do we only focus on Cucurella? Brighton knows we sold Zinchenko and now we have 0 left backs, so they think we have to buy left back. They will try to rob us. Selling Zinchenko before getting left back was not good idea. Bad business from the board.
Then you`re fucking clueless.

It should of started at close to £40m. If you don't want to pay very close to £50m you should have left us alone. He made it clear he couldn't turn you down, we made it clear that we wouldn't stand in his way if a reasonable offer came in.

You have history of paying around £50m for defensive players. You even paid £45m for a similar quality player this very transfer window. But you are dealing with little old Brighton so you thought the offer should reflect that and we should be grateful in doubling our money in a 12 month period.

Correct, you should.

good-boy-pat-on-head.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.