Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems Cucurella is getting pissed with the high price Brighton have placed on his head.

If he's serious, he's gotta do what Kane failed to do last summer & make an official transfer request. That will concentrate everyone's mind & stop this turning into a War & Peace style saga. :-|

https://insidefutbol.com/2022/07/21...ghton-stance-amid-manchester-city-bid/569172/
Fabrizio Romano trying to make his own speculation come true. Cucu is content whatever the outcome right now. If you believe Romano you are just fooling yourselves.

So you rate McAtee at £5 Million, thats quite rich of you. There are already reports of Cucurella thinking of throwing the toys out of the pram if the transfer is denied. He will sulk all season with his performance dropping and his value going down to pretty much for what you bought him for. For a reminder, Napoli president wanted £80 Million of us for Koulibaly 2 seasons ago. He was sold for £34 Million this window.
Cucu is content, Romano is talking bobbins. Calm down fella.

You need to get your head around this. City lowballing isn’t bullying. We know he wants to come so are feeling your club up to see what we can get away with.

City know that 30 million isn’t enough just as much as I knew that asking to shag Jenny Clapham on the night I met her after the youth club disco wasn’t on the cards. She was drunk though and did want a bit of attention. Asking for a shag was outrageous. She wanted to keep her dignity, I wanted a bit of action. We both got our way with a bit of fingering, maintained our pride and walked away happy.

We don’t want to bum you, just a bit of fingering.
Sounds like one that got away, if she was fingering your pineapple fritter!

It should of started at close to £40m. If you don't want to pay very close to £50m you should have left us alone. He made it clear he couldn't turn you down, we made it clear that we wouldn't stand in his way if a reasonable offer came in.

You have history of paying around £50m for defensive players. You even paid £45m for a similar quality player this very transfer window. But you are dealing with little old Brighton so you thought the offer should reflect that and we should be grateful in doubling our money in a 12 month period.
40 million up front with an extra 5 million if you beat the rags on the opening day at old scaffold

That’s why his price was £100mill more. If the reports are true that City put 4 bids in? All 4 bids were rejected by Levy. Bloom has already rejected 1 bid. What people have to understand is Bloom is pretty much like Levy In that sense. Ask Arsenal after negotiationing with Bloom and buying Ben White.
Bloom is like Levey in he is looking after the interests of HIS club as any Chairman should.

Cucurella signed only 12 months ago, is under a long contract and Brighton sell on their terms or not at all.

We have other options like Raum and Sosa. Why do we only focus on Cucurella? Brighton knows we sold Zinchenko and now we have 0 left backs, so they think we have to buy left back. They will try to rob us. Selling Zinchenko before getting left back was not good idea. Bad business from the board.
What level of financial expertise do you operate at ?, because you certainly know a lot more than the "amateurs " running the club.
keep seeing shit like this, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but at least don't make yourself look a twat expressing it

So you rate McAtee at £5 Million, thats quite rich of you. There are already reports of Cucurella thinking of throwing the toys out of the pram if the transfer is denied. He will sulk all season with his performance dropping and his value going down to pretty much for what you bought him for. For a reminder, Napoli president wanted £80 Million of us for Koulibaly 2 seasons ago. He was sold for £34 Million this window.
No I rate him at £10m as you rejected an £8m bid from us. There was no reports he would throw his toys out the bag. Infact up until now he seems very happy here and seems to only want to leave us for you.

I have said several time we have been here before with players. Two players spent many a hapy season with us after they wanted a move and the other got his move but for double the price of the original bid.

I do think that £30m bid was used to unsettle him,and because of that underhand tactic I hope we stick to our guns.

No I rate him at £10m as you rejected an £8m bid from us. There was no reports he would throw his toys out the bag. Infact up until now he seems very happy here and seems to only want to leave us for you.

I have said several time we have been here before with players. Two players spent many a hapy season with us after they wanted a move and the other got his move but for double the price of the original bid.

I do think that £30m bid was used to unsettle him,and because of that underhand tactic I hope we stick to our guns.
How was it to unsettle him ? We have bid £30 million because that is our starting and maybe we go back and maybe we just move on . If bidding £30 mill for a player who has one year experience in the premier is underhand then your living in fantasy land fella .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.