Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
What level of financial expertise do you operate at ?, because you certainly know a lot more than the "amateurs " running the club.
keep seeing shit like this, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but at least don't make yourself look a twat expressing it
Don’t hold back!

Why is everybody arguing about a £30M bid like it’s a fact? It isn’t Football Manager where you just send over an email to a club with a bid for a player and hope it gets accepted. If a transfer is possible then the right people will be in discussion and it’ll get done if the two figures meet. If it doesn’t then we’ll move on.

Hardly worth City and Brighton fans having a back and forth and whether the gap in valuation of a player is disrespectful because we have no idea what’s actually going on.

Brighton can ask whatever they wish for a player they value, who is under a long contract. I see absolutely nothing wrong with a chairman playing hardball in such a situation.

This has, so far, been an exciting and productive window. Given we are nowhere near its end, and are clearly in negotiations with the one remaining player we want, some people need to chill out.

Brighton can ask whatever they wish for a player they value, who is under a long contract. I see absolutely nothing wrong with a chairman playing hardball in such a situation.

This has, so far, been an exciting and productive window. Given we are nowhere near its end, and are clearly in negotiations with the one remaining player we want, some people need to chill out.
According to a lot on here Brighton should free him from his misery and let him join us for free.

Opinions are one thing but some reasoning on here is simply scary.

I don’t get how £30m is lowballing !

We’ve just sold a multi-title / treble winning full back for £30m and Brighton want more for theirs !?

Granted we want him and see him as a potential improvement to the squad, but £20 mil improvement..? Not so sure.
Easy

Benjamin mendy £52m 5 years ago
Aymeric Laport £58m 4 years ago
Jao Cancelo £58m 3 years ago
Nathan Ake £40m 2 years ago.

Unless you are saying he is going to be your worst defender then why don't you think its resonable to pay similar prices to these players.

Easy

Benjamin mendy £52m 5 years ago
Aymeric Laport £58m 4 years ago
Jao Cancelo £58m 3 years ago
Nathan Ake £40m 2 years ago.

Unless you are saying he is going to be your worst defender then why don't you think its resonable to pay similar prices to these players.

The Cancelo fee was that high because of Juve’s FFP position we received a fee of 34 million for Danilo on the back of it.

The Cancelo fee was that high because of Juve’s FFP position we received a fee of 34 million for Danilo on the back of it.
You still paid those prices and I can name others like Walker for £50m 5 years ago. Again why is it unreasonable that you pay about the same fee as all those other players.

You still paid those prices and I can name others like Walker for £50m 5 years ago. Again why is it unreasonable that you pay about the same fee as all those other players.
All of those significantly more experienced in CL and domestic football.
Cucurella 1 good season at a midtable team.

Ultimately brightons right to hold out as much as possible. If it ends up with no transfer happening thats then down to the club to manage him. If hes happy to stay then it would be the right thing to do. If hes not, more flexibility should have been shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.